Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning gotcatchup gotcatchup gotcatchup  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on October 6, 2011
This a a LOW priced item for a LOT of excellent music. I love listening to acoustic guitar music as it helps me to relax and unwind. This download give me a lot of time to do that. Every song is flawless and the quality of the sound engineering could not be better, even listening through inexpensive ear buds. If you enjoy acoustic guitar by itself as much as I do this is a MUST HAVE for your collection.
on September 1, 2011
I have collected many instrumental guitar collections and this set has such variety I never grow tired of playing the full set. The quality of the collection and the variety is the best value of any in the Amazon mp3 guitar collections. Don't pass this collection up!
on October 26, 2012
The recordings on this album are not tier I classical guitarists. The artistic expression is just not there and in several recordings the technique isn't there either. Too many recordings can be heard where the string twangs due to improper finger placement behind the fret.
on January 19, 2014
Amazing sounds that elevate your soul and lets your spirit rejoice in the expansion of the beautiful guitar sounds, especially if you love guitar ONLY soft music!
on May 7, 2012
Great Listening! There is a varied selection of music and very relaxing . I listen to it while I'm working and it makes the work go quicker or at least it seems to.
on February 27, 2013
Nice variety of classical and more modern pieces, and recorded well. I'm not a guitar expert, but the artists seemed impressive to me.