Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: BestDuplicator CDSLV-100-WH, 100 Paper CD sleeves with Window and Rear Flap
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

VINE VOICEon May 11, 2011
I am rather surprised by all the reviews here that are knocking this product particularly calling the sleeves flimsy. I don't know what these buyers were looking for when making this purchase. These cd paper sleeves with window are great and work perfectly. To review them is simple for me as well as giving them the highest grade possible.

I had well over 200 dvds of computer work, data, burned files and home movies etc. I gave these a shot and purchased 1 set of 100. They are in no way flimsy. The paper is as described - quality paper and the plastic window is securely in place . If it was flimsy I would expect the plastic window to fall off easily. For myself I use each sleeve for 1 dvd. It saves huge space and makes storage much easier than how it was with the slim disc cd cases I was using before. When I give dvd copies to friends I put up to 2 dvds in a sleeve and they still are perfect and don't tear or anything. I believe 3 or more might tear at the paper but I would never put that many in 1 sleeve thus taking the chance of scratching the discs.

I love these sleeves and find them to be of excellent quality - exactly as described. I highly recommend them but must add that the buyer must be sure to use them as intended. I went and bought another 200 and have not found 1 faulty one out of the 300 I have purchased thus far. Highly recommend. A great product that does its job well.
11 comment| 94 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon September 23, 2009
The price on these CD/DVD Paper Sleeves was really good and since this is one of those purchases that I don't use frequently, I went for the cheap price! The paper sleeve is more flimsy than some that are manufactured, but they do the job and that is what counts! Rated four stars only because the paper is so thin.
on July 1, 2011
I ordered these with some skepticism, considering the price, the inconsistent reviews and the fact that the best values were from marketplace vendors (read: not always reliable) rather than amazon themselves. At the time, the cheapest vendor was Fantasy Buy, who shipped through amazon prime. The set of 100 was priced at only $3.15 shipped via amazon prime. Mileage varies regarding shipping. Someone with a prime membership who places several orders per week would average well under 50 cent per order, or shipping could end up being more the cost of the item if you don't order much or don't have prime. Anyway, two days later UPS dropped off my order and I was contented that these were the actual Americopy products being advertised, not to imply any qualifiable familiarity with the brand, but I had at least heard of the name before and figured if it's got it's own amazon listing...

These Americopy cd sleeves, when compared to the last box of Maxells that I purchased, appear to be the same quality, they just don't come in a colorfully packaged cardstock box like the Maxells do that's meant grab your attention on store shelves. Rather they're collected in a sealed plastic envelope/bag, which is probably why they didn't arrive as flat/pressed as the Maxells after being shipped by Amazon in a rather flimsy bubble mailer.

I don't know what product some of the user reviews here might be based on - I can only assume that maybe some marketplace vendors are selling even cheaper quality versions than the Americopy - but the set of 100 that I received (shipped by amazon, sold by Fantasy Buy) are the same size, shape, thickness, etc as the more expensive, name brand versions, like those from Maxell that I've purchased in the past.

Obviously these aren't the highest quality paper sleeves you can buy; but, as others have said, they're only a fraction of the price, and having used much heavier grade paper sleeves, I don't find the difference all that dramatic; it's still just thicker paper, not scratch proof fabric, fiber, or much stiffer cardstock. These were less than half the price of the Maxells I last bought and they appeare to be the same exact quality.

A single dvd/cd slides in and out easily: not remotely too tight - I suspect you could fit two discs per sleeve easily enough, but that kind of defeats the purpose of using a protective sleeve in the first place, so why would you at this price? None of the one's I've checked have detached plastic windows or seems that fall apart. If you want something for more permanent storage or to be used regularly, these'll still do, though cardstock sleeves, binder pages, or hard-plastic cases would probably be better suited; but for mostly disposable packaging protection of discs that'll be rarely used or only used a few times, this is almost an unbelievable steal. Even chewing gum cost more these days.
on June 27, 2011
What more could you ask for? I got 100 sleeves for less than half of what I have paid for 30 in certain places. They arrived on time and were in perfect condition. I'm pleased and definitely will be ordering more of them. It was a great deal.
I am always needing a sleeve for a DVD and the BestDuplicator CD sleeves with Window and Rear Flap seems to work perfect for what I need it for. Whether I am making a movie DVD or music CD, it is easy to slide the disc into the envelop and fold over the flap. The window makes it easier to read the disc where I wrote the name on it. These are not expensive at all, so it doesn't cost very much when you give them away.
The sleeves protect your disc from scratches and fingerprints, They are a little thin, but they still do their job. The sleeves are easy to write-on if you want to label it.

I also use the sleeve for stickers for my grandkids. They can look through the window and see what type of stickers are in that sleeve without having to open it.
review image review image
on April 26, 2010
These are of good construction, as opposed to cheaper brands which have see-through windows that fall out.
on December 21, 2014
These disc sleeves are adequate. I’ve used about 80 so far, & none of them have become unglued & the plastic film stays intact. They are, however, a bit smaller than other sleeves I’ve used. The width is snugger than normal, which is ok because there is still room for 2 discs if needed. The height is a problem. The flap fold is slightly below the level of the top of a stored disc, so you have to make a new fold, and thus the thickness of the disc kind of keeps the flap “flapping”, & since there is no usual cut half moon slot on the back of the sleeve to hold the flap, I had to use a small piece of tape to hold it down. No biggie, but an extra 1/8” on the initial pre-fold would’ve been helpful. BTW, no problem w/the seller.
on February 28, 2011
The paper is very thin and the windows become detached if you aren't VERY careful with them. It appears that the window is not even attached on most of the sleeves. You have to make sure the CD or DVD goes on the inside of the window. I purchased 5 packages and they all have this issue. Disappointed is an understatement.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon November 20, 2014
These fit my CD's and DVD's great. I like the tab on the back that helps keep the flap closed. The little plastic viewing window makes it easy to see what CD is inside,... nice if you print your own and would like to be able to see the design.

These work great and help to keep your CD's from getting scratched up, which make them perfect if you like to hand out copies of your music playlists to your friends.
on March 9, 2009
Works as they are supposed to. You can fit 3 CD/DVDs in semi-comfortably if you need to.