- Botanical Name: Lavandula Officinalis
- Plant Part: Flower
- Country Of Origin: France
- Method Of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Color: Pale yellow to yellow liquid
- Flash Point: 156 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Aromatic Scent: Has a floral, herbaceous, fresh scent with balsamic woody undertone.
- Blends Well With: Bay, Bergamot, Chamomile, Citronella, Clary Sage, Geranium, Jasmine, Lemon, Mandarin, Orange, Palmarosa, Patchouli, Pine, Thyme, Rosemary, Rosewood and Ylang-ylang.
Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. A decision to use/not use this information is the sole responsibility of the reader. Please see your doctor or health care professional for medical evaluation.