- Item Weight: 3 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- ASIN: B001189I3A
- UPC: 885925108891 885392243453 885306294793 421510000654 899738000402 795827377090
- Item model number: 1FMCBEC
- Average Customer Review: 3.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (691 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #47,509 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
100% Pure: Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream, 1 oz, Anti-Inflammatory, Brightens Dark Circles, Concentrated with Potent Anti-Aging Vitamins, Antioxidants, and Nourishing Rosehip Oil
- 100% Natural, 100% Vegan, Gluten free
- Anti-inflammatory, caffeine rich green tea and coffee de-puffs and reduces swelling while increasing circulation to alleviate and brighten dark circles. Concentrated with potent anti-aging vitamins, antioxidants, and nourishing rosehip oil. Truly, 100% Pure.
- Organic Aloe Juice1, Organic Rose Hydrosol2, Organic Rosehip Oil3, Organic Green Coffee4, Vitamin E (tocopherol), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Extracts of: Coffee Cherry, Rosemary, Oregano, Thyme, Goldenseal, Vanilla Absolute, Candelilla Wax
- Dot cream around your eyes. With your ring finger gently pat around the eye area. Don't tug! The skin around the eyes are extremely delicate.
- Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Organic Rose Hydrosol)*, Rosa Canina Seed Extract (Rosehip Oil), Coffea Arabica (Organic Green Coffee) Seed Extract*, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Extracts of Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry) Seed, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf
100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Cream stick Eye Liner Pencils apply smoothly on your eyelids to enhance your beauty and define your eyes while providing nutrients to your skin such as sea minerals, vitamins and antioxidants.
Size: 1 oz
Would you like to give feedback on images?
IngredientsOrganic Green Tea1, Organic Calendula Hydrosol1, Organic Rosehip Oil1, Organic Green Coffee2 Vitamin E (a-tocopherol), Vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate), Extracts of Coffee Cherry, Organic Rosemary3, Organic Oregano3, Organic Thyme3, Organic Grapefruit Seed3 and Organic Goldenseal4, Organic Vanilla Absolute3, Candelilla Wax. 1 Certified Organic by SGS Organic 2 Certified Organic by Ceres GmbH 3 Certified Organic by USDA
DirectionsApply generous layer in orbital eye area. Can be used as a morning or night eye cream.
Top Customer Reviews
I tried several products with poor results and thought I would always be plagued by this. However this product works even when I have too much salt or not enough sleep. I use it daily and am completely satisfied with it. Perfect!
Update: after a few months of using this product I realized why I wasnt sleeping very well. Its coffee, Duh! I dont drink coffee or do caffeine. Its also started burning a bit in my eyes area. If you dont have issues with caffeine, this is great- but if you do, might want to stay away from this product.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I like this cream and do not mind the smell at all as some have expressed (in fact, I like the smell). Read morePublished 3 days ago by Laura
Makes my eyes feel more awake, but I can't say it does very much for appearance.Published 14 days ago by PKC
I love this eye cream. Just a small amount does wonders for the eye area. Goes on easily, without being sticky. Read morePublished 17 days ago by Judy
I've been using this every morning for a few months and it is the best! I always have puffy eyes after waking up but after dabbing this around my eyes, they look great by the time... Read morePublished 21 days ago by Nicole
This product worked fairly well. It slightly reduced my puffy eyes, but for $25, it's way overpriced.Published 21 days ago by V. Maritza Scarborough
Love it! Smooth. Glides on and seems to diminish darkness so farPublished 24 days ago by Amazon Customer
Too soon to know if it will truly help with fine lines around the eyes but I like the way my skin feels after I apply the lotion.Published 1 month ago by Carmen
I can't say "it doesn't work" as my bags may be from lack of sleep or stress or any numerous factors. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Marie A.