Oil month Automotive Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on April 21, 2018
ok
on April 21, 2018
I have tried 100% pure gum spirits from home Depot and this one. There is a significant difference in taste. The diamond G has a less harsh taste and after taste. I don't have to get mentally prepared to take this. Almost tasteless in castor oil. Taste just a little piney with honey. I definitely won't resort to taking the department store kind if I can help it. It definitely feels gentler on the system as well. Be very careful with kidney health with this therapy.
on April 20, 2018
works great!!
on April 18, 2018
Turpentine and sugar--the best medicine EVER.
on April 15, 2018
This is the best on the market! Clean, and just what I needed. This is the one you get to do the Turpentine Cleanse. Got here before it was supposed to, which pleased me a lot. I will only ever buy from Diamond G.
on April 15, 2018
Great product for taking it orally with sugar cubes. I have Autoimmune Disease, which I am using this product to rid my body of parasites and candida. I have done two treatments and feeling better!
on April 12, 2018
great product
on April 11, 2018
Hard to find. Grew up using this stuff....fixes almost everything!
on April 9, 2018
The best I have used. The smell is not that strong like many others. The shipment was fast.
on April 7, 2018
I use this as a gift and my friend loves!!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.