Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 159 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 170 reviews
on June 21, 2017
Love it!!! Thank you!! I finally feel better than I have in years. Who would have thought?? Never in a million years have I heard of ingesting something like this. Even when I got it I was still a little bit leery. But it has made me feel human again. Thank you!!! Candida or yeast overgrowth. Try it. Takes a couple of weeks before you notice a difference. Look it up on youtube on how to take it.
on June 5, 2017
This is the real deal. I use it with varnishes and will be ordering more as this is way beyond the junk that is sold in the big box stores.
on June 4, 2017
Good quality. Do your research!!
on May 28, 2017
I am SHOCKED! This stuff works for a good clean out! Everyone should have a bottle of this on hand. Whatever you do, make sure you do your own research. A little bit (a few drops) goes a long way. The only issue I had with this particular brand is the bottle pours really sloppy and you loose a lot. To remedy that issue I transferred it to a amber glass bottle with a glass dropper and I suggest you do the same to preserve it, and accurately measure amount.
on May 24, 2017
Great product, please use it carefully because any leak can discolor wood, very quick!
on May 24, 2017
So glad to get this product. Very high quality.
on May 5, 2017
using for parasites and works great organic
on May 5, 2017
Great product
on May 1, 2017
I can't say enough good things re:this product & specifically, this brand. I put this in a liniment i make, w/dmso, so it must be pure & clean.
I also put it in a proud flesh salve i make, & synergistically, it works incredibly w/ the caustic agents I add that eat up the flesh.
I'm going to add a small measure to a honey & pau d'arco throat spray I'm making & I've also added it to a fibrolytic, bruise & scar remedy that I'm very excited about.
I wouldn't trust any other brand of turpentine to do all these things, no way, this stuff is the s***!
on April 30, 2017
Yes it absolutely did and I've told several people about your place. Ha unfortunately I spilled half of the bottle on the bathroom counter, so I'm using it sparingly at the moment. I've used it on strained muscles mainly and it's very effective. But I would buy again in a heart beat. Any product from the Long Leaf Pine or Cedarwood is a very valuable commodity to me. I'm also into Young Living Essential Oils and use Cedarwood and Pine for many things. So glad you guys are there and run it in excellence. That can be trusted. Thank you.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.