Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 13, 2014
i find that it absolutely does dissolve in a small 8 oz glass of water or less. you just need to stir vigorously for 10-15 seconds. i'm not certain what sodium phosphates' solubility in water is so it may not be the quality of the product but rather the inherent chemistry of this salt. since it is pure i prefer it this way than have them add additional crap. i also put it in a smoothie as well. i have read that traditional cultures consume up to 6g of phosphate by eating their nutrient dense foods (based off weston price research), i however, take 1-2g/d of this, max, and try to get the rest from high quality grass fed dairy and other foods. as far as strengthening teeth, it's going to take a whole lot more than adding phosphate to your diet people. phosphate is essential but it can't strengthen teeth alone. magnesium, calcium, vitamin c, vitamin d, vitamin k2 and other trace minerals are essential. in addition to 1g of phosphate a day, add 1 tsp ascorbic acid with 1/2 tsp baking soda in water to form fresh sodium ascorbate, take blue ice high vitamin fermented cod liver oil/butter oil royal blend, and eat some liver from organic grass fed animals or purchase dehydrated liver capsules if eating liver is unbearable. also you can't be eating a bone leaching or mineral sequestering diet. brush your teeth with something nontoxic (no fluoride etc) and occasionally brush with baking soda to deep clean the teeth. hope this helps...
88 comments| 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 14, 2016
This started two years ago. No amount of Gatorade or electrolytes, coconut water, watermelon is keeping me from getting cramps and major lactic acid fatigue in my muscles just from walking a few feet. It was off and on but always seemed to go away after a ton of Gatorade all day every day sort of thing. But then it started up again 3 weeks ago and put me in the Emergency room with a level of 0.5
Every other day I'm back in the ER with low levels which are causing lactic acid fatigue, heart racing and cramps. They keep sending me home after it's stabilised with advice for a 5 year old to make sure I'm eating right. I am!! If I take a K phos prescription pill in the morning later that day I can feel it's low again. I just received this product in the mail and I'm drinking it right now. I'm hoping it helps because I think I'm going to die from this while the Doctors are acting like fools. Anyone else here been diagnosed with a disorder that causes this to happen to them? My calcium is high but ionised is low. And parathyroid hormone level came out normal. Thanks for any advice. As far as go to a new Doctor, I have and it's like I'm stuck in some kind of bad Doctor hell town or something.

*UPDATE August 17, 2016*
I still don't know the cause, but I'm very happy with the product because it (plus magnesium) is keeping my heart from racing and allowing me to do more physically. I'm having to take a large amount (6 doses a day) so there'e obviously something wrong with me but until it's figured out, I feel like this powder has saved me from just laying motionless for the past month and a half. I haven't had to go to the ER since I began taking both minerals in good amounts every day. I have been mixing the powder with low sodium V8 juice because it has a ton of potassium which is needed when taking in more sodium and this product does contain a significant amount with the dose I'm taking. The only thing that would make me happier with this product is if they offered potassium phosphate as well, or mixed into it.
55 comments| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 26, 2015
used this for a horse with a very out of balance Phosphate on her blood work. Seemed to help as blood work is looking better.
on December 21, 2015
My son requires this as a daily supplement and I was spending a lot of money every month for the packets when I found this product. I couldn't believe the price was so good and the amount was the same as the other item and it's so much cheaper!!! I love this product!
on November 13, 2017
seemed to elevate - my phosphorous need another check.. doesnt hurt stomach as anticipated.... so far like it.. some phosphated food additives give me heart palps.. this supplement ( seems ok with not causing that ) so far good.. will post back after next blood test.
on August 12, 2017
Exactly as advertised
on April 12, 2016
Thanks!
on July 19, 2017
I am very satisfied with this product as a source of phosphorus.