100% Pure Natural Buckwheat Pillow - Japanese Size (14" x 20") With Pillow Case Included
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The buckwheat hulls allow air to circulate throughout the pillow. Cooling it off quickly
- Filled with 100% buckwheat hulls that shape themselves to your head and neck
- Will conform and adjust perfectly to your head, neck, and spine. Will not collapse like foam
- Hypo-allergenic for people sensitive to foam and feather allergies
- Hulls have properties that make them uniquely comfortable, supportive and therapeutic for a restful night sleep
Customers Also Shopped For
Top Customer Reviews
My only quibble is that it feel ever so slightly understuffed as compared to another I had. Another cup or two of soba...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've had a buckwheat lull pillow, before and liked it a LOT better. I would STILL be using it, except it got old and my hulls were escaping the seams. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Susan King
The same Japanese pillow I know and have used when I stayed in a fine Japanese hotel!Published 20 months ago by holly1130
Yes, it is "OK" but not fabulous! WAY too small - had to buy two but even two are not enough.Published on November 8, 2013 by Sherrill A. Smith
I have used the Japanese Buckwheat hull pillow for many years with great satisfaction This is a great bargain and quality also.Published on November 2, 2013 by William Selvig
We've had Sobakawa pillows in the past and loved them. These are comparable and a good price. Would like to see similar pricing on the standard size (20 x 26)Published on October 2, 2013 by stubbs