100% Pure Organic Squalane Oil - 2oz - Imported From Italy - Olive Derived - Vegan Anti Aging - Skin Regenerating - Non Greasy - Doesnt Feel Like The Traditional Oil
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Non Greasy -- Quick Absorbing -- Leaves the complexion feeling soft and nourished -- This oil is silky and leaves no residues -- Wont clog pores
- Boosts Cell Regeneration and Oxygenation ----- Enhances skin elasticity and moisture retention ----- Reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles ----- Protects against sun damage ----- Prevents age spots
- Imparts relief to dehydrated ----- Softens rough & irritated skin ----- Boosts new cell growth ----- Can be used by all skin types including those with oily or acne-prone skin ----- Helpful in counteracting Eczema, Psoriasis, and post-operative skin
- Squalane is not new to your skin, for our body produces a small amount. However, most people do not synthesize enough of this vital oil, which can lead to rough, dry aging skin. Because Squalane oil is so fine it is absorbed deep into the skin leaving no oily film-with amazing quickness. This smooth, deep penetration assists in the acceleration of new cell growth. It also helps to discourage the growth of bacteria that can block normal cell development.
- For Anti Aging: Referred to as “Face Lift In A Bottle” Squalane Oil is an amazing anti aging product. To use apply to a clean face. Apply a few drops before bed for best results. This is because our body temperature rises at night and this will help the oil absorb better and deeper. Also apply to face after bathing as the skin natural oils have just been washed away. This will also cause the oil to be absorbed better and deeper.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Naturally occurring in our own bodies, it is among the most common lipids produced by human skin cells, making up approximately 20 percent of our sebum. On the skin’s surface it acts as a barrier, both protecting the skin from moisture loss and providing a shield for the body from environmental toxins. Although Squalane is an integral part of our skins tissues, as we age the levels can reduce quite significantly, which impairs the natural function of our skin. It is thought that this decline is partly responsible for the aging process, which is why Squalane makes the perfect ingredient for a mature skin type.
100% Pure - Absolutely NO additives. ---- Source: Olives / Natural Vegetable ---- Color: Clear ---- Scent: None ---- Ingredients: 100% Pure Organic Olive Squalane Oil ---- Amount: Measured by volume not weight ---- Bottles: Sealed Cosmetic grade plastic bottles. Made for oils and will not degrade the quality of oils. To keep Oils at the best quality they need to be kept in dark bottles away from direct sunlight and at room temperature. ---- All bottles are sealed and come with a disc to cap. The 8oz and 16oz sizes come with an additional pump. All oils are available in 2oz—4oz—8oz—16oz ----GLASS Option also available in 4oz - 8oz - 16oz
100% Pure Organic Squalane Oil - Imported From Italy - Vegan. NOT from sharks. Olive Derived.
FACE: Apply a few drops to a clean face before bed. Wash face in the morning. For best result use nightly. To achieve the benefits of Squalane oil is not difficult. It takes only a few minutes a day. Always apply to clean prewashed skin. This helps the oil absorb better into the skin. Only a few drops are needed at a time.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only con I can see with this product is the fact it comes in a plastic bottle (I wish it would have been bottled in glass), but that does not detract from the product itself since it works wonderfully on my skin. I WILL be purchasing this product again in the future!
After using this brand for a few weeks I have noticed a marked improvement in the overall integrity of my skin. The fine lines seem to be less noticeable, the dry skin around my nose and the corners of my mouth are much improved and my lips do not peel so much. There has also been a dramatic difference and improvement in the rosacea or reddening and inflamed appearance of my cheeks. This is a residual effect from severe chronic hives and not much seemed to help until now. Many people have commented on the improvement of my complexion and my mirror is happy!
Sweet Essential's brand Squalane Oil has a fine viscosity so it absorbs quickly into the skin without leaving a heavy oily residue or feeling. I have not noticed any odor, particularly an unpleasant one. I am home most of the time so I apply this oil several times a day on my face, throat and lips, making sure to get into the little crevices around my mouth and the flaky skin on my nose. As yet I have not experienced any adverse side effects such as acne, burning etc.
This product arrived in a timely manner, it was well packaged and arrived undamaged. The oil is in a dark amber bottle which is topped with a lid that pushes down to release the oil, rather than an eyedropper. Although this causes some loss of product which is not pleasing, I have not found that eyedroppers work any better.
A remarkable thing about this product is the price. I was paying nearly $45 for 1/2 the size of this product and while a good product, the oil I was using was more viscous and left a slightly oily residue, and although helpful it did not provide the dramatic results of Sweet Essentials. Am I going to order Sweet Essentials product again? You can count on it! Will I recommend it-I am, I did and I will. I purchased a bottle for my younger sister and she too has been well pleased~*~
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.