Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 53 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 56 reviews
on February 24, 2014
My husband has a beautiful mint colored green shirt and this tie goes perfect with it. It is a true mint green in case you were wondering. Beautiful mint with a light gray, its much nicer in person. He got many compliments on it in church!
on September 4, 2011
I got this tie as a gift for my boss on his last day in the office because I noticed he was wearing an orange paisley tie which he once told me was one of his favorites.... being a paisley fan too I figured he would appreciate it.

I have to admit I was skeptical about the tie's quality before it arrived, but I have to agree with the other reviewers when they say that it is a full and fat tie... all of which makes for a really classy knot (I hate single knots).

The color is great as well, not really sure why some people are saying it's neon green... the image is very accurate to be honest.

The tie was so good my wife asked me why I didn't get one for myself!
on September 21, 2011
I bought this tie because I walked into a store looking for a normal tie for a birthday that is coming up. I was shocked when I picked on and the price as $49.99, I almost immediately put it down and left the store. So I picked this one because it looked like good material and a nice style.

I am in love with this tie right now, it is probably the best tie I have. It is a really good quality tie, very thick and the design is gorgeous. The color is like a soft apple green, the picture is pretty spot on. There aren't too many things a tie has to achieve to be a good tie but this one is perfect. I will be buying many many more ties from Tie Bar.
on January 25, 2012
I purchased this tie as a gift. The color is true to the picture. It is actually prettier in person than in the picture. The tie is made from thick, high quality silk. It hangs nice. It is pretty dressy. It could be worn with a business suit for work or worn in fancier venues like weddings. There is a pocket square that can be ordered that matches. The vendor sent the order to me quickly. It is a good value for the money.
on July 4, 2015
Beautiful.
on April 1, 2013
Love this tie!! I ordered this tie and got it delivered. The package came with some kind of turquoise blouse which idk if it was a mistake or it was a gift. I didn't see a charge for it so i just kept it and gave it away.
Well i always get compliments when wearing this tie..its a nice classic and a nice color that stands out but not too much (:
it is pretty solid. not made of any cheap material. pretty good tie for a good price.
on October 7, 2014
Bought this tie for my boyfriend for his birthday. It is exactly as pictured, and the green looks fantastic against the silver. I can't wait to see it on my honey, and I know he's going to love it too! Great quality and great price! He wears ties all the time so I will definitely be purchasing more from this seller.
on July 2, 2013
...I DO take some blame for picking a tie described as "apple" and being disappointed that it seemed a bit too bright for my tastes. That aside, I just didn't find this product to have a very nice feel or construction. I may wear it some day, but if I wasn't so lazy I would've preferred to return it. Curses to my laziness!!!
on March 6, 2013
The tie came celophane wrapped and in great shape even though sent through mail in a flimsy plastic type envelope.. I suggest better packaging. As for the tie it's fine. Do you have a catalog of ties I might be able to get for future purchases?

Richard H. Volker
Email: rhvolker@msn.com
304 Elm Place
Princeton, IL 61356
on June 13, 2014
Lovely quality construction and a nice weight for the tie. Color contrast was not as vibrant as I was expecting from the pictures online - Background color is a flat grey.