Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

100 Singalong Songs For Kids
Format: Audio CD|Change

on January 8, 2018
Best collection of children's favorite songs I have found. From "Found a Peanut" to "Oh My Darling", to "Bones them Bones them Dry Bones", and several old familiar church songs and I am not a churchy person, but I do remember them as a child and I am happy my grandchildren are learning them. They sing sing sing on their own little girl CD player, and I can't think of a better way to spend time together when you are inside on snowy cold days and on rainy days. Going on a car ride? Bring these along, so much better than showing a movie. This said by a teacher of children for over 32 years. What better recommendation is there than that!
|0Comment|Report abuse
Great songs on this CD! Get it for your preschool classroom! We loved all the CDs and used them daily. The songs are sung by kids and adults, they are well recorded.

Poor Little Pencil: A Happy How-to-Hold the Pencil Book (Rhyming Picture book, Toddlers, Preschool, Kindergarten, Pencil grips, Teaching Pencil Grip, Ages 3-6, Handwriting, OT 1)
2 people found this helpful
on April 26, 2016
Perfect for kids w/ parents who are weary of violent/sex related lyrics & commercials playing on the radio. I didn't realize a lot of songs are Christian songs until we started listing to it which was awesome
4 people found this helpful
Top Contributor: Babyon February 12, 2018
While I love the fact there are 3 cd’s with plenty of tunes on all 3, this is not the best for toddlers. There are only a handful of catchy songs that she likes. I’ll have to save this for when she is older. There are religious tunes on here too which I didn’t realize when I bought it. Nothing wrong with that of course, it’s just for older kids I believe who can understand the point behind the lyrics.
on June 14, 2016
My son loves these songs and that makes me happy. HOWEVER...there a quite a few religious songs sprinkled in. Maybe I didn't read the packaging carefully enough, but I was surprised by this when I heard them and was not thrilled. If you are cool with that, then consider my review 5 stars. If you are not, just a heads up. My son can't tell the difference. It's just not something that we believe or are teaching him .
2 people found this helpful
on September 24, 2017
Our family lives about 5 hours away and my two children both under 2 LOVE this. There are a lot of familiar songs so mom and dad can sing along and keep the kids entertained. My kids always ask for this whenever we get in the car. Great price for what you get:)
on June 4, 2016
These are the greatest DVD's I have ever seen for children. My niece and nephew watch them over and over again. Buy these for your children, grand children or friends of family. It is so much better then the secularized videos loaded with angry looks, selfish attitudes, constant insults, hitting and arguing that is so much of today's children programing.
on December 29, 2013
I bought this CD because a deal was too good to pass up and I expected that probably many songs would be cheesy but I played it for my daycare kids and they loved it. There's a lot of well known songs and some catchy new ones that we hadn't heard before as well as some religious ones. For the moment it's their favorite CD to be played at free-time.
5 people found this helpful
on May 22, 2017
My 3 1/2 yr old twin grandsons love the songs on the 3 cd's. This is a great addition to the songs they know. They are learning so many songs and they ask for particular ones too.
on November 19, 2013
Just as advertised. It's nice collection of children's songs. I was a little concerned that the quality of the music would be low because of the low cost for 3 CDs, but it's all good. We bought two copies - one for home and one for a pre-school classroom. This is a good buy.
6 people found this helpful