Consider these available items
100-Watt Portable Generator Power Station, 40800mAh 151Wh CPAP Battery Pack, Home Camping Emergency Power Supply Charged by Solar Panel/Wall Outlet/Car with Dual 110V AC Inverter, DC 12V, USB Ports
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- POWERFUL AC, USB AND 12V OUTPUTS KEEP ALL YOUR DEVICES CHARGED UP: Whether you’re looking to keep iPhone, iPad, laptop, DSLR camera charged up, or running lights, CPAP machine and small appliances in an off-grid or power outage, the Paxcess portable power station features a variety of outputs, including 3* 12V DC port(max 180W,with an extra cigarette socket cable) / 2* 110V AC outlet inverter(modified sine wave, max 100W) / 2* USB 5V port, to ensure you have the power you need at any time
- EASILY RECHARGED FROM SUN, WALL OUTLET OR CAR: No matter where you go, keep Paxcess portable generator charged through 3 easy ways: Simply use the included AC adapter from wall outlet to charge up the Paxcess generator in 7-8 hours. On the go, use Paxcess 50w solar panel to charge it from the power of the sun and works as a portable solar generator(The compatible solar panel is sold separatly). Lastly, charging while on-the-road is easy with the included 12V car charger cable.
- CLEAN ADN PORTABLE POWER, NO GASOLINE REQUIRED: Since there’s no gasoline required and no toxic fumes, the Paxcess generator is completely safe to use inside your house, tent, and car. It’s also silent which makes it the perfect generator alternative to have on hand for any event; Only weights 3.3lbs and ideal size for traveling, fits perfectly in the backpack or backseat on long road trips.
- SAFETY GUARANTEED: Battery Management System (BMS) undertakes voltage control, temperature control and more advanced safety operations, ensuring complete protection for you and your devices.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: At Paxcess, your satisfaction is our first priority, that's why we offer you 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase within 45 days, you can return with 100% money back. No hassles, no question asked. If your generator failed within 1 year time, we will send you brand new replacement. 100% Risk Free.
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Free from the Wall with Peak 150W AC Output
Variety of powering options including:
Dual 110V AC (Continuous 100-Watt /Peak 150-Watt) for your laptops, box fan, camping lamp, camera battery, etc.
3* 12V DC for car powered device under 180w, such as car vacuum, car refrigerator, 12V fan, CPAP machine etc
2* 5V USB ports for phones, iPad, gps, mp3, camera, rc helicopter etc.
Three Ways to Charge Itself:
1. Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel (Sold separately). Use Paxcess 50W solar panel will fully recharge the battery in about 7-9 hours and does not need other adapters.
2. Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in about 8 hours.
3. Recharge from your car 12V adapter in about 9 hours.
Safe To Use
Battery management system (BMS) undertakes voltage, current, temperature control, ensuring complete protection; Paxcess will keep you powered on-the-go and meets IATA safety guidelines for air travel.
Ultimate Portable Power Supply
- Power laptop, phone, tablet, camera, drone, CPAP machine, small home appliances under 100watts
- Silent and gas-free to operate indoors
- Built with warm led flashlight, one button to switch on
- To preserve battery lifespan, recharge at least once every 5 months and store in a cool, dry place.
A Mix of Power and Portability
Paxcess Power Station’s sturdy yet compact body encases a remarkable 155WH@3.7V large capacity and weighs only 3.3lbs with an easy-carry handle. Designed to be a travel-friendly power station for powering up most devices less than 100 watts, very lightweight and compact, easy to take around when you go around to put into your backpack.
For Optimal Use with CPAP:
Paxcess power station has two ways to power your CPAP machine: 110V AC Plug or 12V DC Plug. We strongly recommend that CPAP users use DC converter to work with this power station and turn off or remove the heater/ humidifier, and it should last at least 1-2 nights. To buy the DC converter, please consult with your CPAP supplier or find it on Amazon or simply contact us for a guide.
Not for Large-Power Electrical Appliances:
Please ensure that your AC devices do not exceed 100 watts, otherwise the power station will automatically switch off the AC inverter for protection. If you need high power versions power supply, please contact us or search in our store.
Efficient Solar Generator:
Connect the Paxcess 50W solar panel (sold separately) and Paxcess Power Station directly (No other adapter required), it can be a silent and gas-free solar generator; you can also connect it with Renogy 100 Watts Solar Panel via DC 3.5X1.35 to MC4 connector (sold separately).
Compare with similar items
Paxcess 100W Power Station – Charge Your Life!
It is a versatile, convenient, large capacity power pack which combines 110V AC inverter, DC 12V and USB ports, designed to run lights, phones, laptops and small appliances in an off-grid or power outage situation. Great for emergency, camping, weekend trip or wherever you need power anytime anywhere.
Why Choose Paxcess?
One-in-all Portable Power Station: A portable battery powered generator alternative is a rechargeable power source for personal electronic devices and small appliances.
Huge Capacity for Outdoor Life: Features 150 WH battery capacity and versatile outputs (USB, AC and 12V) for charging Up to 18 recharges on most phones, like iPhone and Android through the 2.1A USB port. Get 1 to 2 recharges on small laptops and up to 2-3 nights for CPAP machine with DC/DC converter from your CPAP machine and the humidity turned off.
Gasoline-free Generator Alternative: The Paxcess 100W stores energy in a rechargeable, 12V Lithium polymer battery and operates without fumes or noise for safe, silent, clean way to power up your devices anywhere.
Charge It Anywhere: Easily recharge from an AC outlet at home in about 8 hours, from a 12V outlet in about 13 hours, or from a solar panel in up to 8 hours depending on solar conditions and the size of the solar panel.
Travel Friendly: only 3.3-lbs with an easy-carry handle, an ideal shape and size for traveling, fits perfectly in the backseat to keep power-hungry devices charged on long road trips.
Reliable Quality: Paxcess power station is built-with only premium components. Its sturdy, drop-tested, fire-resistance shell is used to bear the rigors of your outdoor adventures.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What I've learned:
It only lasted for one night (8 hrs) with my C Pap (ResMed Air 10). That's with just the normal power plug that came with my C Pap (ResMed Air 10).
HOWEVER! I invested a little more and got a DC converter for my C Pap (ResMed Air 10) machine. After doing that - I'm able to get multiple nights (first night 9 hrs, second night 10 hrs, third night (that's when it finally gave up) an additional 2 hrs).
Mind you this is with the humidity on my C Pap (ResMed Air 10) turned off. I'm not sure how well it would work if that was left on. Otherwise, I love how small it is and how quiet! It does take almost 8 hrs to charge though.
All in all - I'm very pleased with my purchase. I hope this review helps someone else.
Foval 300W Power Inverter DC 12V to 110V AC Converter with 4.8A Dual USB Car Charger
Note: I also tried this with a Fisher Paykel Icon CPAP and it did not turn on so be sure to check the compatibility of your CPAP.
Happy trails, and remember to always pack your CPAP!
***UPDATE*** After writing this review, Telesport contacted me within an hour of posting and offered to compensate me for my issues. That in my opinion is GREAT customer service! Telepsort gets 5 stars for their GREAT customer service.
This battery pack gets you two USB ports so you can charge your phone or whatever from it. It also comes with an adapter to drive 12v DC car cigarette lighter stuff. And it does have a very simple, basic, modified sine wave inverter that will let you run SMALL 110v AC loads directly from it. Realistically, 100w is not exactly a huge amount of AC power, but you can run maybe a couple of your regular household lights off of it or something, but you certainly aren't running a coffee maker or a hair dryer or frankly much of anything beyond a few lights with just 100 watts on tap. And since it is modifed sine wave, there are some things, like motors, that won't much like running off it. There is also a basic LED light on the side, which I am sure would last ages given the size of the battery.
When it goes flat, you charge it with the included charger from the wall, or from your car, or from the SEPARATELY SOLD solar connectors.
So what is this really for? It is an emergency power source that would be very handy to have in an extended power outage. If you lived in an apartment this would be great - it doesn't take up much room - in person it is smaller than what it looks like in the pictures, and provides a fair bit of capacity.
It is also something you could take car camping, although it isn't waterproof or particularly burly, so you'd need to be careful with it.
Here is what it mainly has going for it: Lots of capacity, relatively small size/weight, and it is completely silent in operation. There isn't even a fan for the inverter. And it is cheap relative to the more expensive versions made by Anker and Goal Zero. It is not quite as polished a product, but, at the end of the day, it works and I like that I didn't spend a fortune on it.
Top reviews from other countries
I suspect the reason for some confusion relates directly to folks not knowing the internal workings of the CPAP machines they are using.
The first night I used this utilizing the the dc convertor which is available on Amazon.com
(12V DC Power Cord For Philips respironics DreamStation, with battery cable,1120747.
The Paxcess and the 12 V DC Power Cord are all you need to be off to the races. The Paxcess unit comes with an attachment which allows you to plug the unit into the battery.
The first time I set up the Paxcess with the DC Cord, I was disappointed to find I’d dropped around 50 percent power after my first night of use. I knew that using AC power was not very efficient, but I thought using DC was supposed be much more efficient.
Then I actually went into the “Therapy” section of the Dreamstation menu and made sure the humidifier and any other unnecessary options were turned off. You have to press both the front round button and the smaller button on top of the unit on the Dreamstation at the same time to access your internal menu. And in the internal menu you will find both a “therapy” section and a “comfort” section where you need to turn off everything but the essentials.There are videos online about how to do this effectively. Simply not using the hose with the electrical inside it will not solve the battery drain problem. You need to go into the internal therapy menu and turn everything but the essentials off.
I recharged the unit after my first trial, and began my test anew with a fully charged Paxcess unit, and the Dreamstation set so that it was reduced to the essential- blowing air.
1. After the first night it showed no drop at all after approximately 8 hours. Obviously the Paxcess had dropped power, but it was small enough not to register as even one bar of loss.
2. The second night, I had dropped by one bar, after around 7 more hours of use.
3. The third night it dropped by two bars after 8 more hours of use.
4. After the fourth night it had dropped by 3 bars after 8 more hours of use. There were still 2 bars showing.
At this point I’d seen all I needed to see. Clearly I could get a 5th night out of this little powerhouse. I’d already run the Dreamstation for 31 hours so I’d say you easily get 40 hours out of one charge.
I am not affiliated in any way with the company who produces the Paxcess.
My opinion is that I if you’re looking for something to solve your issues with power outages or having battery power when camping, I would say, without being able to speak to durability issues, that this is an incredibly efficient little beast. I’ll update after 6 months if I run into any durability issues, but it seems perfectly solid to me. Its plastic, but plastic helped put us on the moon. It’s not very big, so it fits on a side table easily and I would think would be easy to carry in a camping kit.
Five nights plus for $250 Canadian, to say nothing of the other small things like routers it can power in case of an outage, seems pretty excellent to me. I had picked up a RavPower with 27000 mAh, but it only has an AC outlet and no way to hook up the DC Cord so I could only get a night and a half out of it.
The Paxcess seems to be a very powerful efficient little battery. It would be nice if one of the battery experts on Candlepower Forums actually did tests on it to clear up any confusion about the real capacity of the battery. I’m thrilled with it.
Apologies for the long review, but I think I can save people time that I had to waste trying to figure out what setup works!!
The only negative thing I find is the length of time it takes to fully recharge the generator after you fully discharge it. We try to keep the units topped up daily if we're using them for an extended period.