- Receive 1 ★★Carrying Case★★ free when you purchase 1 or more Paxcess Portable Power Station offered by Telesport. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Paxcess 50W Solar Panel (No other adapter needed) when you purchase 1 or more Paxcess Solar Generator offered by Telesport. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on 250W Power Station when you purchase 1 or more Paxcess 100W Power Station offered by Telesport. Enter code 3LCEEFLY at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 30% on Carry Case when you purchase 1 or more PAXCESS Power Station offered by Telesport. Enter code RBY57FBH at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
4-Year Home Improvement Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
100-Watt Portable Generator Power Station, CPAP Battery Pack, Home Camping Emergency Power Supply Charged by Solar Panel/Wall Outlet/Car with Dual 110V AC Power Inverter, 3 DC 12V Ports, USB Ports
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- POWERFUL AC, USB AND 12V OUTPUTS KEEP ALL YOUR DEVICES CHARGED UP: Whether you’re looking to keep iPhone, iPad, laptop, DSLR camera charged up, or running lights, CPAP machine and small appliances in an off-grid or power outage, the Paxcess portable power station features a variety of outputs, including 3* 12V DC port(max 180W,with an extra cigarette socket cable) / 2* 110V AC outlet inverter(modified sine wave, max 100W) / 2* USB 5V port, to ensure you have the power you need at any time
- EASILY RECHARGED FROM SUN, WALL OUTLET OR CAR: No matter where you go, keep Paxcess portable generator charged through 3 easy ways: Simply use the included AC adapter from wall outlet to charge up the Paxcess generator in 7-8 hours. On the go, use Paxcess 50w solar panel to charge it from the power of the sun and works as a portable solar generator(The compatible solar panel is sold separatly). Lastly, charging while on-the-road is easy with the included 12V car charger cable.
- CLEAN ADN PORTABLE POWER, NO GASOLINE REQUIRED: Since there’s no gasoline required and no toxic fumes, the Paxcess generator is completely safe to use inside your house, tent, and car. It’s also silent which makes it the perfect generator alternative to have on hand for any event; Only weights 3.3lbs and ideal size for traveling, fits perfectly in the backpack or backseat on long road trips.
- SAFETY GUARANTEED: Battery Management System (BMS) undertakes voltage control, temperature control and more advanced safety operations, ensuring complete protection for you and your devices.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: At Paxcess, your satisfaction is our first priority, that's why we offer you 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase within 45 days, you can return with 100% money back. No hassles, no question asked. If your generator failed within 1 year time, we will send you brand new replacement. 100% Risk Free.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Paxcess 100W Power Station – Charge Your Life!
It is a versatile, convenient, large capacity power pack which combines 110V AC inverter, DC 12V and USB ports, designed to run lights, phones, laptops and small appliances in an off-grid or power outage situation. Great for emergency, camping, weekend trip or wherever you need power anytime anywhere.
Why Choose Paxcess?
One-in-all Portable Power Station: A portable battery powered generator alternative is a rechargeable power source for personal electronic devices and small appliances.
Huge Capacity for Outdoor Life: Features 150 WH battery capacity and versatile outputs (USB, AC and 12V) for charging Up to 18 recharges on most phones, like iPhone and Android through the 2.1A USB port. Get 1 to 2 recharges on small laptops and up to 2-3 nights for CPAP machine with DC/DC converter from your CPAP machine and the humidity turned off.
Gasoline-free Generator Alternative: The Paxcess 100W stores energy in a rechargeable, 12V Lithium polymer battery and operates without fumes or noise for safe, silent, clean way to power up your devices anywhere.
Charge It Anywhere: Easily recharge from an AC outlet at home in about 8 hours, from a 12V outlet in about 13 hours, or from a solar panel in up to 8 hours depending on solar conditions and the size of the solar panel.
Travel Friendly: only 3.3-lbs with an easy-carry handle, an ideal shape and size for traveling, fits perfectly in the backseat to keep power-hungry devices charged on long road trips.
Reliable Quality: Paxcess power station is built-with only premium components. Its sturdy, drop-tested, fire-resistance shell is used to bear the rigors of your outdoor adventures.
You May Also Want To Know
1. Suggested 50W Solar Panel:Link: http://a.co/bfkkQAD
2. ★Need a bigger one? Check our upgraded 250W generator: http://a.co/hv1d2Lp ★
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What I've learned:
It only lasted for one night (8 hrs) with my C Pap (ResMed Air 10). That's with just the normal power plug that came with my C Pap (ResMed Air 10).
HOWEVER! I invested a little more and got a DC converter for my C Pap (ResMed Air 10) machine. After doing that - I'm able to get multiple nights (first night 9 hrs, second night 10 hrs, third night (that's when it finally gave up) an additional 2 hrs).
Mind you this is with the humidity on my C Pap (ResMed Air 10) turned off. I'm not sure how well it would work if that was left on. Otherwise, I love how small it is and how quiet! It does take almost 8 hrs to charge though.
All in all - I'm very pleased with my purchase. I hope this review helps someone else.
This battery pack gets you two USB ports so you can charge your phone or whatever from it. It also comes with an adapter to drive 12v DC car cigarette lighter stuff. And it does have a very simple, basic, modified sine wave inverter that will let you run SMALL 110v AC loads directly from it. Realistically, 100w is not exactly a huge amount of AC power, but you can run maybe a couple of your regular household lights off of it or something, but you certainly aren't running a coffee maker or a hair dryer or frankly much of anything beyond a few lights with just 100 watts on tap. And since it is modifed sine wave, there are some things, like motors, that won't much like running off it. There is also a basic LED light on the side, which I am sure would last ages given the size of the battery.
When it goes flat, you charge it with the included charger from the wall, or from your car, or from the SEPARATELY SOLD solar connectors.
So what is this really for? It is an emergency power source that would be very handy to have in an extended power outage. If you lived in an apartment this would be great - it doesn't take up much room - in person it is smaller than what it looks like in the pictures, and provides a fair bit of capacity.
It is also something you could take car camping, although it isn't waterproof or particularly burly, so you'd need to be careful with it.
Here is what it mainly has going for it: Lots of capacity, relatively small size/weight, and it is completely silent in operation. There isn't even a fan for the inverter. And it is cheap relative to the more expensive versions made by Anker and Goal Zero. It is not quite as polished a product, but, at the end of the day, it works and I like that I didn't spend a fortune on it.
Foval 300W Power Inverter DC 12V to 110V AC Converter with 4.8A Dual USB Car Charger
Note: I also tried this with a Fisher Paykel Icon CPAP and it did not turn on so be sure to check the compatibility of your CPAP.
Happy trails, and remember to always pack your CPAP!
I used it recently on a camping trip to capture pictures of the 2017 Solar eclipse and it lasted three days without any recharge. I was able to carry it in my carry-on baggage on a domestic airline (had to pull it out and place in a tray like a laptop while going through security) and had no issues...
I primarily used it to power a Star Adventurer mount (via USB), a Canon T3i camera through a D.C. Coupler (USB) and a Canon Video camera (12V adapter) without issues. I bet it could have handled more equipment without any issues...
This is a little champ that kept on going and has a nice little flashlight built-in for those night walks at the campsite... definitely a great buy!
This battery was fantastic for my camping trip this weekend. Using the DC adapter for my CPAP I got nearly 18 hours of use out of this. This was of course with no humidification or hose heating. This battery is small and light. I am starting with a 25watt to see how long it will take to recharge.
I have been using a UPS at home for backup in case the power goes out but this is a MUCH better option.