- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: Stackpole Books; First American Edition edition (March 1, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0811731790
- ISBN-13: 978-0811731799
- Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 5.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,593,179 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
100 Weird Ways to Catch Fish Paperback – March 1, 2005
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Fascinating . . . a sense of fishing history, culture and lore. -- Warwick Beacon, March 24, 2005
This is an amusing, lighthearted book for those interested in the history of sport and commercial fishing. -- Fly Fisherman, September 2005
About the Author
John Waldman is author of Heartbeats in the Muck (1-55821-720-7) and The Dance of the Flying Gurnards (1-58574-368-2) and writes for the New York Times, The Underwater Naturalist, and The Fisherman. He is a senior scientist with the Hudson River Foundation for Science and Research.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?