Customer Reviews: Anker Astro E3 Ultra Compact 10000mAh Portable Charger (2nd Gerneration, Classic External Battery Power Bank) Slim with PowerIQ Technology (Black)
Oct16 Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Subscribe & Save Cozy Knits Book 2 or More Hours of House Cleaning on Amazon bajillions bajillions bajillions  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 All-New Kindle for Kids Edition Frank Sinatra Shop Cycling on Amazon Save on select ClickTight convertible car seats

on May 27, 2013
Pull out your big-pockets and don't expect something light, but this package provides plenty of power

The Praise (Good Things)
* Small form factor for the amount of battery content
* Charge status and level indicator LEDs
* Automatic power off
* PowerIQ(tm) feature to automatically route power and line connectivity based on the device plugged in
* Excellent value for cost

The Raze (Bad Things)
* Construction of the included cable is cheap

The Haze (Things to Consider)
* About the size of a 5" smart phone but thicker
* Substantially heavier than an average smart phone
* Charges more slowly than the power it supplies
* Will not charge low-power-draw devices due to Auto-Off function
* Charging this device draws more power than some chargers can provide
* Does not come with an AC power adapter to charge itself so charging off USB is a very long process

The Details...

AnkerDirect has changed the product on this ASIN to a "2nd Gen" version. Many of the older reviews are reviews of the original first generation. This review has been updated to the second generation product currently provided here.

Edit February 25 2015:
Due to the increasing average size of smart phones, some terminology has been changed to better reflect the changing reality around the world.

This battery comes in a comfortable packaging with good instructions and a few interesting items. A double-sided mini-booklet advises how to get in touch with support in case of issues and solicits reviews in case of happiness. A short Micro USB cable is included as well.

Sadly, I have to touch on the raze item right here:
The construction of the USB cable is continuing the Anker standard of low quality. The outside sheath that covers the Micro USB connector should be the proper place to grab to remove the connector from a device, however just like in the Anker car power adapter, this sheath is not connected securely and slides down the cable instead. This exposes the connector to additional stress as the protective cover is gone and getting the connector out without sliding that protective cover down requires pulling on the cable itself, which is not good for it.

This is really secondary and overall not worth a star off, however Anker really should address this issue since it has now come up in two separate products that I have purchased from them.

What I would honestly love to see is some way to have things plugged into this without the cable sticking out so far. Phone and Battery, back to back with a low-profile connection to each would be truly-portable charging.

Battery for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and a late night snack...

Nobody can deny that the digital world of today is a power-hungry place. Charging stations have cropped up all over and it's not uncommon to see folks' phones plugged into the local wall sockets at coffee shops or bars or hotels. Phones and tablets are faster, brighter, and more powerful, but they eat batteries like mad. Even with an extended life battery clipped to the back or stuck inside, most people will find themselves running low at some point. That's where an external charger battery comes into play.

Let's start with some numbers and quick facts:
USB specification carries 5V (five volts). Officially, it carries 500mA (milliamps), or 0.5A. Running something at 500mA for one hour will consume 500mAh (milliamp-hours) of energy. Amps are a unit of DRAW - or "pull" - not "push". If a battery has 1,000 mAh of capacity, it can have a 500mA draw for two hours. With 10,000mAh of capacity, it can support the same draw for 20 hours. The mA or Amp rating of a power supply (3A in the case of this external battery) is how much load (pull... remember?) it can take without overloading. It will not "push" that much through and kill things, however it can have problems if the load placed on it exceeds its capacity. So basically, a battery can provide energy for hours equal to its capacity in mAh divided by the average draw in mA.

Batteries are just a chemical reaction that makes electricity. More chemicals means more energy can be stored. But more chemicals also means a bigger battery and a heavier battery. Plus it's important to consider that the Lithium-Polymer battery stores electricity at 3.7 volts, so there also has to be circuitry to change that up to 5V for the USB connector. More power takes more space and more weight. As a good example, the battery in an HTC One M7 is 2,400mAh, or a bit under 1/4th the capacity of this. Thus, this device will have a battery that is about four times the size and weight of the battery inside the HTC One. That also means this can potentially recharge an HTC One about four times. It's important to realize that in reality, there is a moderate loss in power capacity due to conversion circuitry so it's normal to expect about 80% or so of the pure math as a result. In my testing, I encountered about 96% of the raw math. Some of that is overhead and safety zone on the devices though.

Got all that?

Just make it work FASTER!

Both Apple and Android device makers (as well as others) realized that it takes a Long Time to charge a battery with only 500mA of input. So they made their devices capable of drawing more power, often 1.5A or more. They needed a way to know whether they were plugged in to a normal USB port that could only deal with 0.5A though, so they wouldn't overload the port. So both developed circuit signalling that would allow a high-amp charger to identify itself so the device would use the higher current and charge faster. Both of these signalling methods are enabled on this external battery, which is a boon to quick-charging devices. The battery pack implements PowerIQ(tm) to automatically detect the charging type, rather than separate ports, which allows the charging of two Apple or two Android devices simultaneously.

Pocket-Sized Power - For decent pockets

This is important to consider. This is thicker than a 5" smart phone. Take the HTC One again as an example:
5.4 x 2.7 x 0.4 inches <- HTC One
5.4 x 2.6 x 0.59 inches <- Anker Gen 2

The face of the battery pack is slightly smaller than the phone, but the pack is also slightly thicker. In my case, I wear cargo pants due to everything I need to carry for work. Not only do I have normal side pockets big enough to completely hold a 7" tablet, but I also have cargo pockets. Having effectively "another phone" in size and about two or three phones in weight is no big issue for me. If you have a very small handbag or wear tight pants with tiny pockets, this may not really be "pocket sized" for you. At the same time, this is the most-compact power supply I have found so far, with the amount of power it holds being very good for its size. It's easy to find others that are just as big or even bigger yet hold substantially-less juice. It's also easy to find others of the same price or more expensive that can't hold as much juice either. So in both Power/Size and Power/Cost, this is a winner.

Features that matter

The Charge Level Indicator LEDs will tell you how it's doing both when charging this battery as well as when using this battery to charge other things. The simple push-button operation makes it easy to turn on and it will turn itself off when the current draw is too low. Nothing connected? It turns itself off. So you can check its battery level with a push and see if you need to recharge it before heading out. Many phones also draw less than this when they are fully charged and asleep, so again, auto-off.

However it's important to note that minimum draw. Some things like Bluetooth headsets and other devices draw very little current when charging. Try to plug in a tiny little on-the-ear headset and charge it and you might be in for a surprise as it doesn't draw enough power to keep the battery pack on.

Feed Me!

A thing to consider is that the battery itself draws 2 amps when charging. Remember: It doesn't come with a power supply unit. Plug it in to your average computer USB at 500mA or a charger that can't provide enough juice and suddenly... Doom. There is a chance for overloading the supplying source, which can cause it to heat up substantially. Voltage can drop on the supply, causing the external battery pack to not charge at all. And in the even that the battery pack recognizes that it can't get enough current, remember how long we discussed it would take to charge the 10,000mAh battery at 500mA? Yup. 20 hours. More, actually, since there is conversion loss in the charging circuits.

Oh, hey, look! There are reviews that talk about charging it for four hours and not getting past one LED lit and the wall charger heating up. So there are precisely the symptoms of charging on a normal computer USB or with something like a 1A wall charger.

It died for SCIENCE!

Several things combined with other reviews create one chilling consideration: Numerous people appear to have discovered that the discharge protection on battery packs can be defeated by a highly-intent person.

"But what does THAT mean?" you ask? Time for more science:

Lithium-Anything batteries (Lithium-Polymer in this, Lithium-Ion, etc) must -NEVER- be 100% discharged. Due to this fact, devices (cell phones, media players, iPads, and other things that use Li-Ion batteries) will "lie" about the discharge status and consider the battery to be 0%, or "Completely dead", when it still has about 10% capacity remaining. This is why even when the device says "Dead! No more!" it can still turn on its screen using that "dead" battery for just a second to show you there is no more.

The batteries don't explode if they are discharged too low, or swell up (swelling happens from being overcharged and the charging circuit not going to float voltage), or release toxic gasses. They just Stop Working. Completely. If they are fully-discharged, whether by draw or by age, they will never, ever, EVER hold even an inkling of a charge ever again.

The various reviews that indicate that it would never recharge are likely just people who plugged it into underpowered power sources for insufficient time, however the very nature of this kind of system means that people will Do Not-Good Things. Trying to squeeze the last tiny bit of power out of this battery... fully discharging it and then desperately trying to get it to turn on just for those last few moments... The result: Dead battery pack forevermore.

Summary - In the end, I hold the power.

Though it is not perfect and does have room for improvement, this is a very solid device. You can't beat the Power for Size ratio, nor the Power for Cost ratio. The company is on their game, paying attention to reviews and buyers and responsive to inquiries. As long as you pay attention to the charging time needs of this device and the power needs, you'll have no issues with performance. If you don't wear super-tight pants or have a tiny handbag, this is as pocket sized as a Smart Phone and is definitely more pocket-sized for how much power it holds than others.

Take a look at the info I give you and you should be able to tell if this is the best purchase for you. If there's not enough information, let me know what questions you have and I'll try to find out and let you know.

As always, please let Amazon and I know if my review is helpful to you. If it's not, let me know why in a comment so I can give better information in the future. I monitor my comments and reply to questions, and I do updates on reviews when I am able.

Long term update:
The original battery pack is still going strong, and for the sake of ensuring this review stayed up to date I acquired one of the 2nd Gen packs that is now on this page. The review has been updated to reflect the 2nd Gen product, but I do still recommend it. The new battery pack has been in use for a month plus prior to the review update to ensure that it is in good working order and to give the most accurate information.
111111 comments| 1,902 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 10, 2013
I purchased this item about 8 months ago. for my cell phone. I LOVED it. It would charge my phone 4 or 5 times without needing a charge. All of a sudden a month or so ago, it won't even give me 1 charge. After plugging in the phone and pressing the button, all 4 lights light up, then I get about 25% charge and it's dead.. press the button, no lights. I just contacted Anker and left comment. I hope they have a solution. If they do, I'll give it 5 stars.
update 03.02.14: sorry I didn't update sooner. I emailed Anker and told them about the problem. They emailed me right away, asked for the model# and my address. They sent me another charger and didn't make me go to the post office and pay to return the old one. Then they emailed me a week or so later to make sure I got it and to see if it was working properly. I emailed them back thanking them for their awesome c.s. and told them that it's working great. I get 2 or 3 charges on my tablet or several on my phone with 1 charge. I not only would do business with Anker again, but I highly recommend them, their products and their c.s. is 2nd to none.
99 comments| 638 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 27, 2013
I bought this for use with my Nexus 4. It does this well with extra battery juice to spare. Now on the meat of the review. It comes with connector cables for android (micro USB) phones, iPhone adapter for charging and some other charger adapters. The device itself has two USB ports on the base with 4 LEDS on the face that signify roughly the amount of charge left remaining and a power button in the center between the LEDS. The two USB ports are for android and one for iPhone. The ports are optimized for the charging specifications on the different phones. I have only tested it with an iPhone and my Nexus which when turned off was able to charge up in 30 - 45 minutes. Normal charging expect an hour to an hour and half depending on usage during the charging cycles. This will vary depending on size of battery in your phone and usage during charging.

Pros - Large capacity
Multiple different connectors for charging different devices
Attractive design/good construction

Cons - I wish it came with better way of organizing or keeping up with all the USB charging cord and connectors. Maybe slimmer battery design that would allow some kind of case built-in storage for the connectors? Or a self contained case of some kind that keeps up with the cord. I am thinking of solution...ahh wish I had that 3D printer now...any how the carry pocket that comes with it is not the best solution. Not sure this would be great daily pocket-able solution (look to the slim battery pack they offer). As with all battery packs the dilemma is between portability, size and capacity. For my needs I can keep this in backpack, travel bag but for a jean pockets or such slimmer less capacity battery would be better. You have to find what your needs are in this situation with regards to your battery purchase. I recommend this especially if you fly on long flights, travel frequently or have a high need for extra battery life on the go.

On a final note battery pack recharging is done via a laptop. This product does NOT come with a AC-USB adapter for wall charging. There is also a Anker astro3 which is different as far some output and features are. The astro3 comes with wall AC-USB adapter. I uploaded some photos so you can visualize the size compared to a Nexus.

Thanks for reading my review and I hope this information assists you.
review image review image review image
22 comments| 125 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 28, 2012
For those readers that are reading this review on the Item page, this review is for the Astro3E 10000mAh charger. Since Amazon mixes reviews with all different "variants" of a product, and this comes in multiple capacities, this makes it hard to separate reviews.

This product does what it advertises, and does it VERY well. It comes with a nice mesh case which I carry it in constantly, and a nice little coiled USB cord with a few tips. While these aren't compatible with every device I own, I use it mainly to charge my phone, which is MicroUSB and included.

Some devices I have tried charging:
- I own a Motorola Droid 4, and I have charged the phone from dead to full over 4 times on a single charge. Android and Apple ports work, but on the Android port, the Droid 4 actually charges FASTER than the stock plug-in charger. My phone does not seem to mind.
- An LG Ally charges on either port, but faster on the Android port.
- A Nintendo DS Lite (with a compatible USB cord) charges on either port.
- An iPod Nano 6th Generation charges on the Apple port. It does not respond on the Android port. I have charged this device from dead to full, and did lose enough capacity on the battery for it to register.

I will update this review with more results as I charge more devices. I'm going on a few flights in the next couple of months, so this charger will gets LOTS of use.
1616 comments| 461 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 13, 2015
This was purchased for me through Amazon as a gift. I didn't even use it very often (maybe three times) before it exploded. I didn't store it in the sun or a hot place. I kept it in the pouch in a desk drawer. I contacted Anker to ask if they would replace it, but they wouldn't because I didn't have the order number. I told them it was a gift. They still wouldn't do it. I sent them 4-5 pictures and told them I would return it to them so they can see that I really own one and it really did explode. They still wouldn't replace it.
I was disappointed that they wouldn't replace the seemingly faulty product.
I stand by Amazon and know that if I would have purchased it myself, they would have made sure that I was either refunded or the product was replaced. Only because I didn't want to bother the person who gave me the gift and have them look up the order number, I got stuck with a faulty charger.
It was good while it worked!
review image review image
1212 comments| 134 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 23, 2015
Do NOT Buy

Internal battery swelled and busted out of its casing. It was stored in a drawer, no miss use on my part.

Customer service says its a known manufacturer flaw, and occasionally is reported.
(And they wouldn't replace, it was beyond 18 month warranty, despite this being a MANUFACTURER flawed device)

review image
on September 2, 2015
I really wanted to love this product but unfortunately after 2 of them in less than 2 months I gave up. I read the reviews for this item when searching for a portable charger. I travel a lot & I needed a good charger for my devices. I liked what u saw on Amazon so I purchased. My anger came fully charged (dunno how they did that 😒) so I used it a few times. When the battery ran down I decided to charge it for the first time. No luck! Only 1 light would come on & if u know about the Anker 1 light means ur batt is low. But that's impossible I charged it with the chord they sent me for a few hours.

I tried for a few days as I was away to charge it but no luck. I emailed my complaint & after a few emails I was mailed a return label & shipped the item back & got a "new" one. Yay new Anker *happy dance*. SAME THING HAPPENED JUST LIKE THE FIRST TIME NO DIFFERENCE! -__- At this point I'm disappointed, angry & confused because I REALLY wanted to love this item. Charged it overnight with correct charger & my iPhone wall adapter & only one light. I called them to complain & decided to take a refund. I don't want a refund I want a working product but I can't go through with this mess again.

To add insult to injury the lady at the other end of the phone at their call center had the nerve to tell me they recconend that their customers use an iPad wall adaptor to charge it not an iPhone wall adaptor. HUH?! Lady u r telling me that all ur customers should go buy an iPad wall adaptor just to charge ur product? Does this makes sense? And if so where was this in the handbook or in ur advertising?! I am sooooo disappointed! RUBBISH! Now I have to send it back and be left without a product. I care zero about the refund because a refund can't charge my devices. Hopefully I can find a new product & hopefully not get any excuses or refurbished products. Ugh!
review image
on December 6, 2012
EDIT - September 2015: I can finally end this review, as the lifespan of this product has now run its course. The cells inside the case started their characteristic end-of-life bulge a couple months ago, and now the case has split its seam and is getting extra warm during charging and discharging. It still operates but I don't really feel comfortable continuing to use it due to the consequences when high-powered lithium batteries ignite, so after almost 3 years of essentially daily use, I'm now putting it to rest.

That's almost 3 years of living in my left back pocket, getting crushed on chairs and concrete shop floors, being used almost every day, and often multiple times per day. 3 years of saving my hide and keeping me from having to worry about how much power I have left in my phone. 3 years of being Johnny-on-the-spot when a friend complains about needing a place to plug in. 3 years of solid reliability, despite a lifetime of unrelenting physical and electrical abuse. I actually have a couple pairs of jeans with holes worn in the lower edge of the pocket where the corners of this battery would rub them into whatever surfaces I find myself sitting on.

I've gotten a hell of a lot of use out of this thing, and my review remains at a well-deserved 5 stars.

EDIT - Nov. 2014 It's been the better part of two years since I wrote the review that follows, and as it is sometimes bewildering to think about, this is actually a LONG time in the world of gadgets -- especially mobile electronics. Phones come and go, and the GS2 I wrote about has long since died and been replaced, for the moment with a Note3. Among my daily carryables, the Astro E3 has now been eclipsed in outline dimensions, but not in mass.

I'm pleased to report that this thing is *still* a part of my routine, it still lives in my back pocket (where no cell phone would survive a day of my life), and it still gets pulled out all the time to allow me to keep using my phone. I get approximately two full charges of my Note3 out of it, and it remains one of the fastest USB charging sources I own.

A couple minor notes from my experience with this device, one good and one thing I'm going to complain about for a bit. First, this product has what may be an unintentional but very intuitive feature that I've seen omitted or prevented in some other battery products -- that is, the ability to plug in and charge the battery while simultaneously it is discharging into another device. The Astro E3 charges at a lower rate than it discharges, so the result is a net discharge, until the other device is full. This is super convenient when your sources of USB power are limited. Just plug the Astro E3 into a power source, and then plug your other devices into it. In the morning, everything will be charged.

That is, everything unless you have a low-power device that takes a long time charging at a low current draw. Anker's design (which I understand is not unique) includes an arbitrary current threshold, below which it doesn't feel it's necessary to provide power. This fails its intended purpose in my case, in at least two ways. My phone, when plugged in, has a quiescent draw when fully (100%) charged, that will keep the battery providing power indefinitely. To be clear I don't think this is wrong, but for whatever reason it's specifically what Anker was trying to avoid. On the other hand, a legitimate task like charging a bluetooth headset fails because it doesn't draw enough power to satisfy the battery's weird minimum requirement.

This in my mind is a bad design choice. It's an attempt to be smarter than your users and it just ends up being pointless and annoying. Perhaps the option should be available to behave this way, but it (a) should not be a default, and in any case (b) the user certainly should be able to drive any USB power-consuming device from this battery, without having to guess whether the battery finds the load "acceptable".

That said, I'm not changing my 5-star review. As much as this misfeature bothers me, it's just not enough to deduct from my score. This battery has been a solid, durable daily companion for many months, spending a good part of its time being sat on, dropped, stepped on, and generally abused like something I don't think or care about until that moment when I need it.

And now for the original review, unedited:

I don't actually like giving 5-star reviews, and on this one I hovered over 4 stars thinking to myself, well ... what's actually wrong with it? What can I deduct a star for? It doesn't actually charge itself magically from the luminiferous ether, it doesn't fly or bake cookies, and it definitely doesn't impress the ladies. Maybe they'll work these features in.

I've just received it and used it a couple times, so maybe I'll find a serious problem with it in the future. But for now, I'm really impressed with the apparent quality and functionality of the device. I can't really find anything serious to complain about.

Make no mistake, this thing is not subtle. It's bigger and heavier than my Galaxy SII (a fairly large-screen phone), though the dimensions are comparable with the phone when my rubber case is on it. It's massive, like a plate of armor or a piece of a big stone tile, and feels nearly as dense and solid. At 37Wh of capacity and up to 3A of current, the size and mass is definitely justified though, and it's obvious that they didn't waste any internal volume with hollow spaces in the enclosure. It hangs heavy in your pocket, but then we knew that was the deal before we bought a 10 amp-hour auxiliary battery, didn't we?

As an aside, this is the kind of thing that seems to deserve its own new kind of clothing to carry and conceal it. Since it's mainly going to be tech geeks who are interested in carrying around so much gadget fuel, and nerds like me tend to have a pretty substantial anterior pelvic tilt from sitting in front of computers all the time, maybe there's a market for some kind of garment that will hide a device like this in the curvature of the lower back, providing an "outlet" through your clothing somewhere around the belt.

Anyway, they get a top score for build quality and functionality, as I see it so far. Though I haven't done any deliberate timed trials, I don't own any other charging device of any kind that seems to charge my phone as quickly as this battery does. We'll see how well it's holding up in a few months...
99 comments| 335 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 12, 2013
Received this last week, discharged it to half capacity (2 LED's on) and then went to recharge it using my Droid 3 charger rated at 1.25A at 5V output. When using this AC charger on my Droid, it gets pretty warm. When charging this Anker product, it barely gets warm and it took over 12 hours to fully charge it.

The next time I discharged the Anker 3E to 50% and used my iPad's ac adapter, rated for 2.1A output, to recharge it. Still took as long to recharge as last time - 12 hours.

I'm thinking it's limiting the charge to about 500mA rate instead of the instruction saying it will do 1.5A input.

Lastly when recharging both my iPad and iPhone 4 from this Anker product, it's slower than using the iPad's 2A output AC adapter. So I'm questioning Anker's claim this will do 3A. Yes, I am using the correct USB port on the Anker for apple products, and my 3rd gen iPad charger and cable are original OEM, not knockoffs.

Will likely return this Anker product. Like the capacity, but don't like the slow charging and recharging.

EDIT: Tonight I took some current measurements to verify what is going on. I used a USB to USB extension cable that has large conductors, stripped back the cable exterior so I could separate the wires enough to get my clamp on DC ammeter on the wire to see how much current is going into and out of this Anker product.

Using the stock 3rd Gen iPad OEM charger, rated at 2.1A output, I measured the current going into several devices.
OEM Apple 2.1A charger to 3rd gen iPad = 1.70A
OEM Apple 2.1A charger to iPod Touch 4th gen = 0.57A
OEM Apple 2.1A charger to Droid 3 = 0.73A

Ditto for my Droid 3 charger rated at 1.25A.
Droid 3 charger to Droid 3 = 1.10A

I then measured what the Anker 3E would do from each of the output ports.
Anker 3E Apple port to 3rd gen iPad = 0.92A
Anker 3E Android port to 3rd gen iPad = 1.38A

Anker 3E Apple port to 4th gen iPod Touch = 0.58A
Anker 3E Android port to 4th gen iPod Touch = 0.60A

Anker 3E Apple port to Droid 3 = 0.73A
Anker 3E Android port to Droid 3 = 0.73A

As you can see the Anker 3E will not charge an iPad 3rd gen higher than ~ 1A rate from the Apple port. The Android port on the Anker charging an iPad is faster at 1.38A, but still not that of the OEM Apple charger. For the Droid 3 the Anker will not charge any higher than a 0.73A rate though the Droid 3 charger will do 1.1A.

Now on to measure the current to RECHARGE the Anker 3E.
Using the same cable, I measured how much current the Anker 3E pulls from either my 1.25A capable Droid 3 charger and my 2.1A capable Apple OEM 3rd gen iPad charger.

HERE is why it is SLOW to recharge the Anker 3E.

OEM Apple 2.1A charger to Anker 3E = 0.34A
Droid 3 1.25A charger to Anker 3E = 0.690A

THIS IS WHY THE ANKER IS SO SLOW TO RECHARGE! Though the instructions say it will do up to 1.5A of charging current, this is not what I measure. Interestingly as the Anker is beginning to charge, it will slowly ramp the current, probably measuring the 5V supply to see when it sags and then sets the charge rate to some percentage of the max current. What the data shows is that the Anker 3E is pulling LESS charge current from a charger that is capable of putting out MORE amperage than another!

Perhaps I have a defective unit. Anker offered to replace it. If they do I will repeat my measurements.
on October 16, 2013
After purchasing this item in April 2013 and then another one for a friend in June 2013 they product stop being able to hold a complete charge. Out of 4 lights on the unit only 1 will like up. After having the unit on the charger for a complete day, it will still not hold a complete charrge. And I have no options to try and get a new one. I had to buy another completely different item.
55 comments| 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse