- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by ROMOSS Direct when you purchase 1 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 25% on ROMOSS MFi Apple Lightning Cable Cord 1M when you purchase 1 or more ROMOSS 2-Port 10000mAh 2-in-1 Power Bank and Wall Charger offered by ROMOSS Direct. Enter code 8QPTEHQ2 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 25% on ROMOSS 2-in-1 Type C and Micro USB Cable 1M when you purchase 1 or more ROMOSS 2-Port 10000mAh 2-in-1 Power Bank and Wall Charger offered by ROMOSS Direct. Enter code L4BX3WLW at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 25% on ROMOSS 2-in-1 Lightning and Micro USB Cable 1M when you purchase 1 or more ROMOSS 2-Port 10000mAh 2-in-1 Power Bank and Wall Charger offered by ROMOSS Direct. Enter code LW6BCLZR at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
10000mAh 2-in-1 Power Bank and Wall Charger, ROMOSS UP10 Dual Port USB Portable Charger with Foldable AC Wall Plug External Battery Packs for iPhone, iPad, Samsung and More (Gray)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- [Power Bank+Wall Charger]: Our 2-in-1 power bank combines the best of a wall charger and portable power bank into one convenient device.
- [Foldable AC Wall Plug]: If this 10000mAh power bank ever runs out of juice, you can simply plug into a power outlet directly. A fully recharge takes only 6 hours.
- [High Capacity]: The 10000mAh capacity can charge an iPhone 6S 4.9 times, a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge 2.3 times. The power conversion rate can reach up to 85%. Smart Dual USB Output (5V/1A and 5V/2.1A) can charge two smartphones or one smartphone and one tablet simultaneously.
- [Safety Protection]: Built-in intelligent safety system ensures complete protection for you and your devices, including over-heat, over-charge, over-current, over-discharge and short-circuit protection.
- [What You Get]: UP10 10000mAh 2-in-1 Power Bank, Micro USB Cable, User Manual; 18-Month Warranty and friendly customer service.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
ROMOSS UP10 10000mAh Power Bank--The High-Speed Portable Power Bank & Wall Charger
From ROMOSS, a globally technology-oriented and reliable provider of charging solutions, specializing in power banks, faster and safer charging with our Fit Charge Technology.
A New Charging Definition
* ROMOSS UP10 perfectly combines the reliability of a wall charger and the convenience of a portable power bank.
* While charges itself and other devices from any AC outlet at home, it first charges your device then recharges itself, always ready to be taken on-the-go.
* AC Input: 100-240V~0.3A 50-60Hzz
* USB Output: 5V=2.1A / 5V=1A
* 1 x UP10 Power Bankk
* 1 x USB to Micro-USB cable
* 1 x User Manual
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Fortunately im still within the return window on this I be exchanging for a different one and hopes that one is more reliable. Until then I cannot give it more than two stars.
Update; after 24 hours after product review I was contacted by romoss and send a replacement. I received it and after a couple uses it seems to be working functioning as it's intended. But for the time being I changed my review to 4 stars, I will wait another month and if it still works well today as it is then I will update my rating. But time will tell.
After having this product over 6 weeks I must say a few things it's a good solid product in theory. I like that you can use it to charge your power bank without additional adapters to charge the device itself. Huge perk over most power banks. The capacity(10,000) is fair. More than most require at one time. The only negative (which can be seen in the photo included) is that the usb ports themselves are located on the top of the device. Not a big deal if your not using both electrical outlets on a circuit. But as you can see it makes it hard if not impossible to plug anything into another outlet if you have your cables in to charge your device at the same time. Honestly if they put the USB ports on the same side as the power button or even in the bottom the cords wouldn't affect the second outlet. All in all it's not a deal breaker for me but it definitely could use a improvement in design
After two replacements sent from ROMOSS
I have to say the product is terrible all three failed and specifically I mean. Charger the bank overnight. Used it twice to charge my phone. And when the bank died on plugged it in and will not take a charge. Lights don't even turn on to indicate it's plugged in to a ac outlet. I also tried to use it as a adapter bexawe my phone was low on battery and it will not function as that.
Now at first I'd say I got a couple of defects but after the third. I think otherwise. It's pretty sad really. Because I love the concept of a adapter and power bank in one. And the fact that it's 10,000 mah is ideal for me. And honestly I'd pay more for thie item if it functioned as intended.
After many email exchanges I was given full refund from romoss. But the issue is out of pocket shipping costs for sending the defective unit for testing from romoss was never given and they requested I remove my review from Amazon for which I will not. And has since gone silent via email, apparently I will not get it as promised. So I say buy at your own risk.
No further contact from romoss. Buyer beware.
This really impressed me from the start as they thought of so many small details. Not only does the unit itself look like a hard-sided rollerbag, but the instructions are a passport, and you even get a small boarding pass. The box itself is also well made with a nice hologram and clear instructions on how you can verify the authenticity of the product.
The unit itself looks so much like a suitcase that even my five-year-old asked me if it was a suitcase without even knowing what it was. The weight of the device is still quite good despite the added weight of the internal charger. It came very close to my other 10,000 mAh power banks. The whole unit has a quality feel and the plug seems very solid and can easily bear the weight of the unit.
Romoss advertises the unit as having one 5V/2.1A port and one 5V/1A port. From the photos I've included here, you can see that this is accurate. I was able to get a full 2 amps from the fast charging port when charging my iPad Pro 9.7, and saw this drop to approximately 1 amp when I move to the other port. Do keep in mind that the total output from both ports is 2.1 amps. This won't allow you to charge two tablets simultaneously, but it does allow the charging of two phones (or 1 tablet and one phone, albeit at a slower rate for the tablet). I was pleased to see that the performance in this regard was exactly as advertised. I was also happy to see that Romoss is open about the true amount of charge you will get out of the unit. Any power bank will get slightly less power than the total capacity as some power is lost as waste heat during charging. Their advertising indicates that you can charge an iPhone 7 3.9 times which implies a real-world usable capacity of around 7700 mAh. I found this to be accurate based on my testing.
One really cool feature of this unit that is not advertised is that it supports pass-through charging. I observed my devices still charging first when I plugged the power bank into the wall.
Note: The charging ports are clearly marked as to which is the faster charging port, but you do have to pay attention when plugging in your devices to ensure you plug a tablet into the 2A port. It would be nice if future iterations could make this detection automatic to allow the use of either port.
I am very happy with my purchase and will definitely be taking this on my next trip. The convenience of simply being able to plug the unit into an outlet to charge is fantastic and gives me one less thing to think about when I pack my bags.
There are 2 USB charging ports of the charger. One is a 2.1A charging port, the other is a 2A charging port. This allows you optimal charging for your phone or tablet, even when you are using it. Also, while you are charging your device, the internal battery continues to charge. This allows you to not have to worry about the Power Bank being dead or having a slow charge to your phone.
To tell if the internal battery is full, there are 4 White LED lights that show you in 0%, 25%, 50%, 75%, and 100% charged.
The Power Bank itself it 10,000 mAh. This allows you to charge your iPhone 7 from empty to full 5 times, iPhone 7 Plus just over 3 times, Galaxy S8 just over 3 times, S8 + about 2.5 times and the Note 8 about 3 times.
Overall, the ROMOSS works just as they say it will. If you are looking for a new Power Bank, or wall plug, why not just combine both and save yourself the hassle of having to buy and carry around 2 different things.