Other Sellers on Amazon
be.ez 100572 LA robe Sleeve for 13.3-Inch Macbooks (Black/Wasabi)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Low Resilience Polyurethane (LRPu) technology
- Robe protection thickness 5MM
- Trendy, unique design
- Inner Lip for maximum protection
- Stand alone or in your bag
There is a newer model of this item:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Initially designed for the Apple notebooks, LArobe is made in a soft, shape-memory material, ideal to dress your notebook in an original fashion while protecting it from mobile life worries.
From the Manufacturer
LA robe’s slim design fits comfortably in your bag, offering great portability, it’s ideal to dress your Notebook or laptop in an original fashion while protecting it from mobile life worries. With over 25 colors and countless special editions, the LA robe from be.ez is quite simply the product that offers consumers a wide range of colors for dressing their precious companion.
LA robe Features:
- A Unique Memory Foam Material--Low Resilience Polyurethane (LRPu) Technology
- Robe protection Thickness 5MM.
- Trendy, Unique Design.
- Inner Lip for maximum protection.
- Stand alone or in your bag.
- No more scratches for your Laptop!
What are LA robe Sleeves made of?
Made from a soft, cushioned, memory foam material it offers unique, stylish protection while on the move.
Will the LA robe fit my Laptop?
The LA robe offers a tailor made solution and is designed to fit most Laptop and Mac computers!
Be.ez offers innovative design for everyone
For users with the greatest mobility needs, be.ez also boasts a complete selection of Netbook Sleeves, Laptop Sleeves and Messenger Bags that embody the same sleek and functional design values, with a certain indefinable charm that makes the range so distinctive. (LE vertigo and LA besace)
Who is be.ez?
be.ez (be easy) is a French brand with a true international approach to design, and manufacture, in order to offer original solutions for ‘mobile life’. The adventure of be.ez was born out of a simple observation: there does not exist today a real alternative to the austerity in the computer accessory market. Be.ez thus decided to specialize in the creation of products and accessories, both original functional and well designed.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It fits my laptop perfectly. My laptop doesn't slide around, and it's protected from the zippers of the actual case, so it doesn't get scratched. The foam appears to be resilient and holds up well. I've left text books and other things on top, and the case always springs back up into place. I don't want to admit it, but I've also dropped my laptop a few times on the ground- but while the laptop is in this case. Every time, I've checked the condition of my laptop afterwards, and it's just fine - no dents, chips, or scratches. This case gives so much protection and support. What I also like about it is that it isn't bulky. It fits slimly in my backpack and leaves me enough room for all my other books and whatnot. It's also lightweight, so it isn't burdensome to carry around or anything.
I recommend this laptop case. I've already gotten three of my relatives to get these for their laptops!
Many reviewers complain that there is extra room inside the sleeve when the laptop is inserted - and there is a bit of wiggle room, but then again this isn't a form-fitting neoprene sleeve. It is a impact-absorbing memory foam sleeve. I went in with the expectation that I could easily insert and extract my MBP from the sleeve and that it would be well protected while inside the sleeve and I have been very satisfied.
Some of my favorite features:
- the memory foam: it takes on the shape of other items in my bag sometimes - so I know it is doing its job.
- The ergonomic zippers - these are the best zipper pulls I've ever used, and the zipper track never catches, even if I am using one pull to move the other.
- the double seam mouth of the sleeve - I can leave the sleeve in my satchel and slip my MBP in and out without any concern for scratching the case of my computer.
- The colors - so I have a bit of a soft spot for chartreuse (wasabi, as Be.ez calls it), and as an accent interior color with the same color for the logo on the exterior this product was the first to "catch my eye" during my search.
- The pouch makes a sturdy, scratch free surface for using my computer as well (when I'm at a concrete park table, for instance) although I try not to do that regularly - I'm not sure of the long term effects of computer heat on memory foam.
- I do concur with other posters who have wished for some additional handle/strap that would aid in carrying this case by itself. The memory foam is OK but when I am walking distances of a block or so, I would prefer a strap somewhere to stabilize my grip (even if I could slide my arm through a strap on the side of the case and grip it at the bottom, that would make a world of difference). This criticism is really picky - though. I usually just slip the sleeve in my satchel for any distance I am traveling.
In summary, if you are looking for a skin-tight form-fitting sleeve, this isn't what you are looking for. If you are looking for a secure way to protect your laptop in a larger bag, add this one to your cart, my friend. You will be happy.
That being said, I still like this one. The packaging was a nice surprise with the memory foam sample outside the plastic zip packaging. The packaging felt classy. And the memory foam itself is interesting as I've never had this kind of laptop case before. It will fit a 13.3 macbook perfectly - a great snug fit (I tried my friend's - normal macbook and the new aluminum case macbook). What I used it for was the new 13.3" HP DV3T w/9-cell battery. it fits well snugly with some room to spare on top - just a little).
It protects it well and I kinda like the wasabi color inside. the only con is that it is a little hard/tough and not soft like neoprene. But hey, if you want protection - this will do. and at $19 it's a good deal.
Most recent customer reviews
Impact Protection? Nearly useless!
Water Resistance? Neoprene absorbs water.Read more