|Item Weight||6.5 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||4.8 x 3.23 x 1.22 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
100pcs Small Box Hinges, Granmp Jewelry Box Hinges Retro Butt Hinges Mini Hinges Antique Bronze Cabinet Hinges with 400 Pieces Hinge Screws
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Package include 100pcs small hinges, with 400pcs hinge screws, easy to install with a screw driver
- Each hinge measures 18mm long, 16mm wide when fully unfolded, the screw measures 7mm long
- Packed in a small plastic box, covenient to store and organize the hinges
- Made of good quality metal and the surface is covered with antique brass plating, durable and heavy duty
- Antique bronze color, perfect for making retro hand crafts, small woodworking projects, wood jewelry boxes, doll houses, small cabinets, drawers, and other smaller projects
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Value pack of 100pcs small hinges, enough for most crafts
Come with matching screws, easy to install with a small screw driver
Packed with storage box, convenient to store them
High quality made, durable and heavy duty
Wide application, suitable for hand crafts, small woodworking projects, wood jewelry boxes, doll houses, small cabinets, drawers, and other smaller projects
Hinge length: 18mm
Hinge width: 16mm(fully unfolded)
Screw length: 7mm
Color: antique bronze
100pcs Small Hinge
400pcs Matching Screws
1pc Storage Box
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The hinges are small and the included screws are tiny. I had to pre-drill all the holes and soap the screws to install them.
The hinges are very delicate and easily bent if not careful. It requires a small Phillips head driver to seat the screws.
I would probably buy these hinges again if another similar project ever comes around.