Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 234 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 260 reviews
on August 16, 2013
My boyfriend and I are going strong past the one year marker. I bought this when we wanted to get to know each other better to strengthen our already strong relationship.

I read a review from someone in a 20+ year relationship and I can understand how it didn't do much at that point because of the already shared experiences and opportunities for conversation. Instead, we are a 20-something couple still learning each other.

For us, this is a really great book. We recently helped with his brother's wedding and they had a bride/groom mad libs which was fun for us to play with-but we wanted more. This book fit the bill.

I highly recommend this book for couple that mutually wants to strengthen the relationship. It seems silly at times but really spurs great conversation with laughter and tears.
on February 3, 2014
Product is very nicely put together. My biggest disappointment is that a lot of the topics to discuss don't really apply to our lives. However, I do concede that perhaps these would fit better into the majority of people's lives. However, there were a few topics that I could still use and it helped me to think of ways to expand on these to try to start some conversations. I feel this is something worth checking out.
on December 5, 2013
As described. This is simply 101 questions to talk about as a couple. It comes from a Christian worldview so many of them are Bible verses and challenges from Scripture. But it is a good resource and more than half the questions sparked good times of talking.

Worth the money.

I'd buy the Kindle edition so you can have it on your phone. The question fits quite well on the screen size there and you always have your phone, right?
on May 16, 2015
Pretty good! My husband and I have used it occasionally when we had to do long car rides. Some questions were not too thought provoking but most were fun and we ended up having some long conversations.
on April 10, 2017
Great book w/some interesting topics.
on August 5, 2014
Good book. Lots of good questions you would probably never ask on your own. Can lead you to some interesting incites on your significant other. We enjoy going back and forth answering the questions. Some are "stupid" and I skip those but most (80%) are really good and the answers can be really interesting. I have it on the kindle so I can pull it up anywhere, at dinner, at the beach, while we are walking/hiking. I am terrible at carrying a conversation but this helps a lot. Another good book is called "What if..."
on May 24, 2016
Great for getting to know someone. I take this on car trips to get my husband to talk. These are questions that make you think about life, your past and future. Questions to ask and think about and for you both to answer.
on April 3, 2017
pleased
on October 20, 2015
I bought this as a gift for a couple getting married, but my wife and I had to drive about 4-5 hours to get to their wedding. We went through all the questions in that car ride then gave it to the couple. Good way to get to know your spouse better and burn through 4-5 hours. Recommend.
on February 26, 2016
I bought this to get to know someone long distance. The questions are not too deep or uncomfortable to answer and do give you an insight into the other person. They vary from childhood experiences to hope and dreams for the future.