Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 237 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 264 reviews
on February 3, 2014
Product is very nicely put together. My biggest disappointment is that a lot of the topics to discuss don't really apply to our lives. However, I do concede that perhaps these would fit better into the majority of people's lives. However, there were a few topics that I could still use and it helped me to think of ways to expand on these to try to start some conversations. I feel this is something worth checking out.
on May 16, 2015
Pretty good! My husband and I have used it occasionally when we had to do long car rides. Some questions were not too thought provoking but most were fun and we ended up having some long conversations.
on August 5, 2014
Good book. Lots of good questions you would probably never ask on your own. Can lead you to some interesting incites on your significant other. We enjoy going back and forth answering the questions. Some are "stupid" and I skip those but most (80%) are really good and the answers can be really interesting. I have it on the kindle so I can pull it up anywhere, at dinner, at the beach, while we are walking/hiking. I am terrible at carrying a conversation but this helps a lot. Another good book is called "What if..."
on September 20, 2017
Great reading while waiting for our power to come back on from hurricane Irma. It would be wonderful if radio casts would give coordinates of the upcoming storms. So far they say look at that projection, from there to there. LOL give us a little credit please. We need a storm track we can update. Lee county zip code 33912
on April 10, 2017
Great book w/some interesting topics.
on April 3, 2017
pleased
on October 20, 2015
I bought this as a gift for a couple getting married, but my wife and I had to drive about 4-5 hours to get to their wedding. We went through all the questions in that car ride then gave it to the couple. Good way to get to know your spouse better and burn through 4-5 hours. Recommend.
on January 30, 2013
This book was very entertaining. I am a single woman, therefore I don't have a significant other to communicate with. So instead I read some of these questions to family, friends and co-workers. Each time i did, everyone had a blast laughing, sharing memories and bonding with each other. So in other words you don't have to be in a relationship in order to enjoy this book. You can use these questions to open up communication and strengthen any relationship in your life.
on February 26, 2014
My husband pick this up every now and then and ask a question while laying in bed. Some of the questions can be answered in a word or two, but if you really want to get the best out of the book, take it upon yourselves to elaborate on the questions. Respond to eachothers answers with questions as well. The world is moving so fast. and if you are busy with a family and jobs, its nice to have this little book to help start conversations other than the daily - how was work, how are you, blah blah. Really, for the price, why not!
on April 22, 2017