- Series: 101 Tips
- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Lyons Press (April 1, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1592288545
- ISBN-13: 978-1592288540
- Product Dimensions: 6.9 x 6.1 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,043,101 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
101 Dressage Tips: Essentials for Training and Competition (101 Tips) Paperback – April 1, 2006
From the Back Cover
With advice on selecting a horse, stable, trainer, tack, and other equipment, taking lessons and clinics, and preparing for and taking part in dressage competitions, 101 Dressage Tips offers practical and encouraging advice for riders at all levels.
About the Author