Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(2 star, Verified Purchases). See all 76 reviews
on July 7, 2011
The book was a good find. I did not like the fact that it did not have a picture for each cupcake recipes. Also, some of the recipes would ask for a "can of pineapple," but not how many ounces..OR what size of can. There are more than one size of cans/ounces of fruit. I recommend "Betty Crocker's, the big book of cupcakes." I did like this book some, the only thing I did not like was that it did not have many pictures. I'm just a visual person I guess.
on January 19, 2011
In the Kindle edition the book is a complete mess, you dont know when the recipe starts and finish, and the phrase "copyrighted material" is on all the pages.