Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

• 101

Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:$10.00+ Free shipping

on September 4, 2014
Interesting and jazzy.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 8, 2011
i heard her on the radio & was blown away by the music. the album is great. if you like kate bush, sarah m, and others of that ilk, then you will like keren ann. don't hesitate, buy it.
on May 23, 2011
Since i bought this Album I have been looping it the entire week! Keren Ann manages to find somewhat new voice without abandoning her style and charm.
on May 29, 2011
I knew nothing of this woman before today, and I only found her through David Byrnes Playlist. Inititally, her voice sounds not so impressive, and the songs seem overly simplistic. I kept listening, and realized that hers is a controlled singing with such subtle intensity it left me stunned. So far, I'm liking "My name is Trouble", and "Blood on my hands." My absolute favorite is "Strange Weather". a breakup song like no other. It has a strange surreal quality to the images she references, "cutting white lines in black matter", "cutting silver in strange weather." I had this CD on while doing things around the house, and it was the one song that made me stop everything and hit replay about 5 times.

I didn't realize what a following she had until I checked out her website. She has been around for awhile, and she writes and producers her own stuff.