- File Size: 13504 KB
- Print Length: 1188 pages
- Publisher: Reality Press Ltd. (October 5, 2011)
- Publication Date: October 5, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B005TAJ1W4
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #135,471 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$97.00|
Save $87.01 (90%)
101 Labs for the Cisco CCNP Exams Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Kindle Feature Spotlight
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The site answered pretty fast with the configurations. Still, I can't give a high rating to an unfinished book, especially when it is an electronic one (it should be pretty easy to fix).
Notice: If you want the configurations for the troubleshooting labs in order for you to just paste the config into your rack and troubleshoot on your own, you can go to howtonetwork.net and click on the helpdesk link. Then just write to them requesting a copy of the "broken" configurations and they will send them to you.
Good luck and remember; be strong, be determined, be cisco.
2. Configuration files are required to practice troubleshoot tests that are mentioned in the book. Without those configurations that can be loaded onto home racks, the troubleshoot section is practically useless.
3. I was under the impression that the configurations could be requested from the parent site - howtonetwork.com.
4. I have sent three mails to them within the past week, after I purchased the book, requesting the configurations.
5. I have not received any response so far.
6. So, my view is, before anyone purchases this book, get an assurance from howtonetwork.com that they will provide the supporting material, which should have been included in the book in the first place.
1. I received a mail from the author along with the required configuration files.
2. He did mention that he "checked the mail once a week", thereby explaining the delay.
3. I do appreciate receiving the configuration files, however it would have been better if the procedure to acquire them & the expected time for delivery, is included as a footnote within the book.
4. Except for the above experience of living with uncertainty regarding usability of a very important troubleshoot section, the book is very good & fulfills a very crucial part in CCNP preparation.