Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on November 13, 2011
First off, Judy Hall's Crystal books are amazing! The latest 101 Power Crystals is clear and concise; well displayed and information contained is right to the point!! She includes at the top left page: the Chakra correspondence, Physiological correspondence and the vibration of each stone. Information is also provided on the Legendary Power on individual stones; the Healing Power as well as the Transformational Power. Each crystal is displayed on a side page, black background with a short informational on Harnessing the Power under the picture. The photography of the crystals is beautiful and the black background paper will focus the readers attention right to the stone. I couldn't wait for this book to be released! I am very glad to have it in my Crystal Book collection!!
Mary McAuliffe
58 people found this helpful
Top Contributor: Petson January 26, 2018
What a gorgeous book!
Big glossy pictures and detailed description on how and what to use it for.
Each stone listed is indicating "The Power of......." as an example;
The Power of Gratitude: Carnelian and you have the written information on the left side and a large picture with some text below it. Intro in front and a Glossary and alphabetical index in back 224 pgs. With a glossy paperback cover. This book also includes some to me new stones that I was not that familiar with and that are not in her Encyclopedia of Crystals. So that was a bonus.
on September 12, 2015
Within the pages of 101 Power Crystals you will find concise descriptions of some of the most effective stones to use for personal and planetary healing. I enjoy that the historic context of the crystals has been augmented by consulting with medieval lapidary texts, as it shows a continuous thread which holds together the ancient and modern applications of gemstones. The book offers guidelines for placement or wearing gemstones, or short therapies/exercises, in order to harness the specific attributes of each stone. Each entry is accompanied by rich photography, making it an attractive volume for crystal users of all levels of experience. This has become one of the first books that I consult when researching the mineral kingdom.
4 people found this helpful
on August 8, 2014
I love the huge high res and beautifully colored photos of the crystals above their descriptions. I was a little surprised at the selection for a couple of crystals, as they're certainly Power Crystals but are more on the rare side. The information presented is concise yet peppered with fun facts and have some info that is different from Judy Hall's set of Crystal Bibles, so you're not just buying the same thing with bigger pages. I didn't look at the dimensions of the book, so I was pleasantly surprised when I found out that it's the full length of my forearm and wider than both of them put together. It may not fit on a bookshelf easily, but I actually like the size of it. It's a little weighty. I find it entirely appropriate for what it is. Definitely recommended.
6 people found this helpful
on June 10, 2017
I just received this book and I am already more than half way through. The pictures are stunning, I own an extensive collection of Crystal books, but the pictures in 101 Power Crystals are the absolute best of any other book I have seen. Simply magnificent. It makes it easy to identify a particular crystal accurately.
I love all Judy Hall books and if there is one recommendation I would like to make is: Please make the font a bit larger. ( all of them)
on March 15, 2012
My sister has been interested in holistic healing recently and mentioned healing stones in passing. Interested, I, naturally, looked for a book that could explain to me where the idea behind using crystals as healing aids came from. I got lucky with this book (I just picked one without doing much research) and it was great! This book includes most crystals I have seen (although not all of course) each of which comes with a picture, detailed descriptions of the crystal, the history, and the healing properties. After reading through this book, I decided to have a stone ring made for be based on the characteristics I wanted (my ring is from ringsofstone.com if anyone else is interested). As a student with a medical background, I have always been skeptical of this sort of thing. However, I was surprised to find that many properties of the stone actually made sense (crystals with iron components that were good for your circulation/heart, crystals with calcium good for your bones...etc.)Although I am a "non-believer," I enjoyed reading through this book and would recommend it to anyone else who showed an interest.

I bought this book for Kindle. Since I do not have color, the pictures in the book were not quite as useful to me, but I simply opened the book in the Kindle App on my computer to see the stones if I so desired.
12 people found this helpful
on May 10, 2013
I really liked this crystal book. I use high vibrational crystals and stones and this book covered the majority of them.
The facts were right on with each crystal described and I thoroughly like the book. Great coverage of the stones and uses for them. Many crystals and stones are describe, so if you have many crystals in your possession, then most should be in this book.
on June 5, 2015
This is a good, almost great guide to crystals, I used it starting out to find and generate ideas for choosing stones for my collection. Even if you do not read a word contained in this volume, I recommend, due to (IMHO) the best crystal and gemstone photography I have ever seen.
on December 20, 2016
New and improved from past publications! Love this book! Has pictures and explains so much about each stone!
on February 23, 2016
Lovely to read a bit longer descriptions about these marvellous crystals. Judy Hall is one of the best of the best. Great book for those who really like to know their crystals. I have always enjoyed Judy's books and this is not an exception.