- Series: Evil Genius
- Paperback: 259 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill/TAB Electronics; 1 edition (June 19, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071468943
- ISBN-13: 978-0071468947
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.6 x 10.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 62 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,027,238 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #506 in Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Robotics
- #752 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems > Robotics & Automation
- #1847 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electronics
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
101 Spy Gadgets for the Evil Genius 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Kids' Books of 2017
Looking for great new reads for kids of all ages? Browse our editors' picks for the best kids' books of the year including gorgeous picture books, fun new series starters, and captivating young adult novels.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the Back Cover
101 SPY DEVICES FOR SERIOUS SNOOPING
This book offers an amazingly awesome and complete collection of professional spy tools that you can build yourself. You can build any project in this thrilling arsenal of spy devices for $30 or less! Not only that, even total beginners to electronics can construct these mind-boggling snooping tools.
You get complete, easy-to-follow plans, clear diagrams and schematics, and hundreds of pictures. 101 Spy Gadgets for the Evil Genius gives you:
- Illustrated instructions and plans for amazing sleuthin' 'n snoopin' devices, presented in sufficient detail to be built even by newcomers
- Loads of projects simple enough for new spies to construct easily, progressing in complexity to devices that will excite investigation professionals
- Explanations of the science and math behind each project
- Frustration-factor removal -- needed parts are listed, along with sources
101 Spy Gadgets for the Evil Genius equips you with complete plans, instructions, parts lists, and sources for devices that let you:
- Build and install a nanny cam for viewing and recording activity from afar
- Hear and record what's said from great distances
- See and photograph in the dark
- Wire yourself for undetected recording
- Construct a hidden briefcase camera
- Tap and record telephone conversations
- Privately record every called number, with a time stamp, from any phone
- Build a secret time-lapse camera
- Build and install motion-activated spy cameras or listening devices
- Alter photographic evidence
- Digitally disguise your telephone voice
- Secretly install key-logging software to see what's done on any computer
- Learn what Web sites others are surfing
- Recover deleted computer files
- View other peoples' computer screens from your PC
- Control your spy equipment from afar
About the Author
Brad Graham is an inventor, robotics hobbyist, founder and host of atomiczombie.com Web site, which receives nearly a million hits a month, and a computer professional. He is the coauthor of Atomic Zombie's Bicycle Builder's Bonanza, perhaps the most creative bicycle-building guide ever written, and Build Your Own All-Terrain Robot, both also from McGraw-Hill. Technical manager of Freedom 2000 Complete Technical Services, which specializes in computer network setup and maintenance, data storage and recovery, and security services, Mr. Graham is also a Certified Netware Engineer, a Microsoft Certified Professional, and a Certified Electronics and Cabling Technician.
Kathy McGowan provides logistical and marketing support for Brad's many robotics, bicycle, computer, and publishing projects. She also manages the daily operations of Freedom 2000 and several Web sites, including atomiczombie.com and xtremeclothes.com, as well as various Internet-based blogs and forums. Additionally, Ms. McGowan provides computer training, advises on Internet security risks, and writes articles for ezines.
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more