Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
101 Things to Do Before You're Old and Boring Paperback – October 17, 2006
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
About the Author
RICHARD HORNE is a designer of books, album covers, magazines, and greeting cards, and the author of the bestselling 101 Things to Do Before You Die. Before he is old and boring he would like to walk in dinosaur footprints in Utah. He lives in London, England.
HELEN SZIRTES is an editor and holds a degree in English Literature from Oxford. Before she is old and boring she would like to learn to speak Hungarian fluently. She lives in London, England.
Top Customer Reviews
According to Mr. Horne and Ms. Szirtes, these are the one-hundred-and-one things everyone should do to keep their life fun and interesting--and to keep you from being old and boring. Included after each category are my own thoughts on the matter:
1) Send a Message in a Bottle: Did this as a class project once; never got a response.
2) Run up an Escalator the Wrong Way: Did it, but only because I was in a hurry.
3) Make an Origami Crane: Too uncoordinated and impatient.
4) Learn How to Tell When Someone Has a Crush on You (and When They Don't): Wish I'd had this list in high school.
5) Keep a Dream Diary: Still do this.
6) Touch These Creatures: No thank you; there's no way touching a ginormous hairy spider will improve my life.
7) Prepare Yourself for Fame: I've been prepared for years; Fame is obviously avoiding me.
8) Learn to Play an Instrument: Wish I'd done this!
9) Play a Computer Game to the End: Done this too many times; undoubtedly this says something about my social life.
10) Have an Embarrassing Moment and Get Over It: This is called life; happens all the time.
11) Get Your School Involved in a World Record Attempt: So cool!Read more ›
It seems to be written for teens and preteens but I thought it would be fun for lots of people.
At 70, I am old but I hope not boring yet . . .
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This was more or less a gag gift for my boyfriend for his birthday. It worked out great.Published 15 months ago by Dark Lord
Was recommended by someone as a fun 40th Birthday gift. When I received it I discovered it was a children's book!Published on February 17, 2010 by SuzyQ