Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Josh Ritter GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on June 16, 2016
Easy cooking
on March 15, 2014
Some of the recipes show good ideas and creativity but... I find that using canned foods just isn't all that great. And, too, with many recipes calling for a can of cream-of-whatever soup just takes away from the recipes. Anyone can use canned soups to dress up or create a recipe but maybe all of us don't rely on canned veggies/fruit to create a dinner. Not impressed at all.
on October 27, 2016
I love Rotisserie chicken and love these little books, now I have 10 of them.
on January 4, 2014
recipes are easy and fast...no complicated ingredients to contend with..definitely has good ideas for quick meals ...you won't be disappointed
on February 5, 2013
Sometimes its hard to figure out what to do with leftovers and my family HATES them. With the 101 things to do cookbook they dont know they are eating left overs. I love it!!
on May 9, 2014
I gave this book 5 stars because it has given me a wonderful selection of recipes for Rotisserie Chicken. I was so pleased to see that there is a receipe book devoted to cooking with Rotisserie Chicken. I would recommend this to everyone.
on September 5, 2015
It's OK, not the best I've ever had regarding cooking a meal with chicken.
on March 3, 2016
Good ideas for easy meals
on September 18, 2010
I was looking for something special, something interesting to do with rotisserie chicken but this book didn't have it. It consisted mostly of things any average cook could do with ready cooked chicken and would already have done. When I ordered it, I thought it was a nifty stocking stuffer or small gift at the $10 price and I still think it would be OK for that, but not a bargain at that price. Small but boring. Would probably be best for a college student or other young person in his/her first apartment.