|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$19.07 - $56.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Lace up^Matte polyurethane^Stacked heel^Perforation
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Okay, listen up ladies! When wearing the Womens 50s Saddle Shoes, and of course a coordinating poodle skirt, be sure to use words like crumb, freak lip or noodlin'. They're slang words from the 1950s and they'll make you look Supermurgitroid (really cool). - Pair of Shoes
Our household brand offers pumps, platforms, sling back, peep-toe, & boots with various heel heights ranging from 3" to 8". This line of shoes caters to the boudoir, fetish and sexy communities as well as dancers and performers.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 31 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00MDU0X5C
- Item model number: 105-saddle
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 28, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: