- Save 3% on 10L0L Golf Cart Premium Enclosure for EZGO TXT when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by 10L0L Golf Cart. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on 10L0L Golf Cart Motion Sensor LED Light+Ignition Keys for Club Car when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by 10L0L Golf Cart. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on 10L0L Golf Cart Enclosure EZGO when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by 10L0L Golf Cart. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on ※※Golf Cart Brush Set 8-Passengers※※ when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by 10L0L Golf Cart. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code WA7MFCZT. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
10L0L USB Rechargeable Motion Sensor Golf Cart Lights Magnetic Strip Wireless Safe Golf cart led Lights & Replacement Ignition Keys for DS(1982+)/EZGO 17063-G1/YamahaG14,G16,G19,G22,G29
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Three Setting – (ON/OFF/AUTO) ON: constant lighting / OFF: turn light off / AUTO: auto-sensing state.
- PIR Motion & Light sensor – At dark place, it will light up automatically when you get into 10ft detection range, and auto go out 20 seconds after you get out of the range. It is intelligent enough to remain OFF even if there is motion during daylight.
- Saving electricity – Led light built-in 600mah lithium battery and compatible with power bank. It can last for 4 hours when fully charged at ON mode and Last 2 months at AUTO mode.
- Easy installation –Without requiring any permanent damage to the golf car or furniture. Magnet and 3M adhesive tape, could be hung and stick-on No tool,screws or nuts are required when installation.
- Package include – 1 pcs motion sensor golf cart light + 2 pcs ignition key switch gas club car DS. 1 pcs usb cable, 2 pcs 3M self-adhesive sticky tapes.
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
BETOOLL HW9008 Golf Cart Folding Side View Mirrors for Club Car, EZGO, Yamaha, Star, Zone Carts
10L0L Golf Cart Roof Touch LED Light Fit for Club Car EZGO Yamaha, USB Rechargeable Wireless Light Stick-on Anywhere with Strong Adhesive for Golf Cart
10L0L Golf Cart Rear View Mirror Fits EZGO Club Car Yamaha
Club Car Replacement Golf Cart Keys (2 Pack)
EZGO Replacement Golf Cart Keys (2 Pack)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details|
|Sold By||10L0L Golf Cart||SZBRT||Fieldoor||10L0L Golf Cart||Golf Cart Keys||Golf Cart Keys|
Natural lights for Golf Car
Golf Cart Light Specifications:
1.Tilt Function (120 degrees)
2. 4.68 inch Length, 1.62 inch Width, 0.5 inch Height
3. Detachable Back With 3M Sticky Pads
4. Energy-saving and environment friendly
Try not to mount 2 lights so near. They may interact each other in AUTO mode.
Color: Led light and DS key
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When it worked it was great. If you got within about 3 feet of the cart it would light up. The one thing I would have liked is that it never went off until you got out of the cart. I had it set in the auto mode and it worked this way from the first time I used it. I live in a retirement part and we use our golf carts for basic transportation. At night the light would come on and not go off until I parked the cart. It takes a long time to recharge it. I usually left it on for about 4 hours and then checked to see if it was charged. Over the year and a half i recharged it about every other month.