9/11: Press For Truth
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Bonus footage
Top Customer Reviews
I have five pages of notes. A few key aspects of the film:
1) Over and over, Bush, Cheney, and Rice seen as liars and hypocrites simply by playing their past statements on television against reality.
2) Movie opens with the wall of notes and photos of the missing--for those that don't get out to see the real world; this is precisely the kind of wall that appears in areas devastated by genocide or a major natural disaster.
3) The movie speaks of the 2 hour delay in getting fighters up, and appears completely unfamiliar with "Crossing the Rubicon" which documents the anti-terrorism exercise being played out that day with Dick Cheney in charge. My bottom line: the entire cover up is about protecting Dick Cheney from being derelict in both ignoring terrorism and intelligence from day one, and possibly being malignantly culpable in using his operational control of the government (including the President's movements) to *allow* 9/11 to happen as a pretext for war.
4) The 4 widowed mothers, the Jersey Girls, are compelling in indicting the Attorney General and the FBI for grotesque ineffectiveness and inattention, to include constantly changing the FBI people assigned to the 9/11 investigation.
5) The widows are compelling in suggesting that the incompetence of the Bush-Cheney Administration is a great threat than terrorism The reality is that the Bush-Cheney Administration is *very* competent at pursuing its own malignant objectives against the public interest.Read more ›
Forget fringe movies like "Loose Change," which undercut their own message by jumping to conclusions and engaging in wild, baseless speculation in many scenes.
This movie puts the 9/11 Timeline to devastating use, completely blowing out of the water the idea that we had no real warnings prior to 9/11. It also shows what a sham the 9/11 commission was--a modern day Warren Commission--and you'll be floored when you see who was put in charge of it (remember the original choice? That's right: Henry Kissinger).
The reason this movie works so well is that it doesn't ask and answer questions for you, as "Loose Change" did--just lays everything out right in front of you, and you will be floored.
Easily without a doubt the golden standard movie for all those who are interested in the REAL story of what happened on 9/11.
You will never be more distrustful of government, after watching this.
However, the main truth one walks away from when cold hard facts are laid out is that govt., media, and all of us should have been asking some hard questions. The 9/11 widows and families thru their grief found the strength to do just that. For that they have been attacked by Republican operatives like Anne Coulter, who called them "harlots . . . who enjoyed their husbands death."
The TRUTH is, that the way the US govt., and particularly the Republican Party have treated the 9/11 family members is a disgrace that will drag on our beloved country for many years.
The ONLY way to correct the wrong done to these brave widows and families of 9/11, is to launch a whole NEW 9/11 investigation that looks into EVERYTHING about 9/11, not just what fits with the "official" story of the Bush Administration. Of course we should not just do this for the 9/11 family members who courageously have fought for it, but also for ourselves. Two wars and now a possible 3rd with Iran are being pushed on Americans using the hammer of 9/11. This administration, and their friends in Congress have attacked opponents of wars using the hammer of 9/11, and they have hijacked our foriegn policy to a militarist "endless preemptive war" policy using the hammer of 9/11 to beat down opponents here and internationally. The way the 9/11 victims have been used by this administration will go down in history's anals of shame.
Where was the Air Force for an hour and a half on 9/11?Read more ›
That off my chest - 911 / Press For Truth powerfully tells the story of the realizations which have arisen since the terrible tragedy of that day through the perspective of family members of a number of those who died in the targeted structures.
Their experience highlights:
1) The U.S. government was specifically evasive and NOT interested in getting to the truth of what happened and in fact
blocked and stalled the inquiries of the bereaved American citizens.
2) The much delayed 911 Commission was a "whitewash" - avoiding all tough questions - specifically holding NO accountability - and headed by politically partisan figures.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
One of the best DVD's on this subject! Everyone should see it and share it with friends.Published 7 months ago by Lillian Rogers
A must view for anyone who wants to see how our government really works. People who star in this, the detractors from the truth, hang themselves at every turn. Unbelievable. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Amazon Customer
So many people gave descriptions of "EXPLOSIONS" prior to The Collapse. Even FDNY Personal talked about smelling "CORDITE". Read morePublished 9 months ago by TIBER SEPTIM
I wish there would be an independent investigation of the events that happened on that day.Published 10 months ago by Linda
this doc is abount 4 woman who lost there husbands on 911 and decided to look into the 911 closlely what they found was unbeliveble abount the bush administration they wanted a... Read morePublished 14 months ago by Chris Hunt
I think this should be viewed by every American. A true documentary in the sense that it actually shows the testimonies at the commission hearings and interview of witnesses. Read morePublished 18 months ago by mjcali