- Paperback: 480 pages
- Publisher: Progressive Press (March 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0930852311
- ISBN-13: 978-0930852313
- Product Dimensions: 8.9 x 5.9 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 111 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,768,394 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
9/11 Synthetic Terror: Made in USA, First Edition Paperback – March, 2005
There is a newer edition of this item:
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
A bombshell, brilliant book - I strongly recommend 911 Synthetic Terror. Should be required reading for all honest truth seekers. -- Judy Andreas, Rense.com, March 18, 2006
Can't stop reading; 9/11 Synthetic Terror is brilliantly written. Delivers a devastating judgment. Congratulations! I endorse it wholeheartedly. -- Andreas von Buelow, Author of The CIA and 9/11.
September 11 was the true face of corporatized terror, said Tarpley on the "unanswered questions" of the socalled Official Story. -- Mark Johnson, New York Magazine, March 27, 2006. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
From the Inside Flap
For a principled refutation of the 9/11 propaganda myth in all its parts, Tarpley's work is indispensable. This new, fifth edition adds a significant new dimension. Tarpley's documentation of a comprehensive array of 9/11 drills may prove as revolutionary as the thesis of controlled demolition - perhaps even more so. Many people have been unable to see that 9/11 was a false flag. They may seem immune to physical facts like the free-fall speed of the towers, as they take refuge in a lack of engineering qualifications. No math skills are needed to grasp the more familiar, common-sense fact that an act that is rehearsed is also staged. Moreover, when we learn how drills are essential to conduit such operations, we can recognize many types of false flags, such as the London bombings, and not only building collapses. Finally, wider public awareness of the dangerous workings of drills could help prevent terror operations, by making them too difficult to carry out with impunity.
The authoritative work on 9/11 and state-sponsored false-flag terrorism. 9/11 Synthetic Terror is the only book to present a working model for the event - a network of moles, patsies, paramilitary pros, privatized intelligence assets and corrupt media corporations. We see how this enormous provocation was successfully executed and exploited as war propaganda. This new, fifth edition reveals a whole new dimension of explosive facts for the first time: the enormous array of drills in which the US defense apparatus rehearsed every aspect of the 9/11 operation. Author Webster Tarpley presents the corpus of 9/11 research - such as the controlled demolition of the three WTC towers - from the perspective of a veteran intelligence expert and historian. The exploit is placed in the geopolitical context of oligarchy and imperialism - in the tradition of precedents such as the Gunpowder Plot, the USS Maine, the Strategy of Tension, and other historically decisive state-sponsored terror subterfuges. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The majority of the story has been revealed (much more quickly than the 50 years JFK has taken), and yet major questions have not been answered - so each new book requires getting through the author's version of the known events (the historical issues, who benefitted, the Bush/Cheney/Wolfowitz/Rumsfeld cabal and their minions, the failures of the FAA & military to protect our airspace (seriously!! how can no be fired over that?, the non-plane strike on the Pentagon, the 9/11 Report lies, etc. Tarpley is detail-oriented and thus takes his time getting thru each item.
These questions, however, remain unanswered, and until we can answer them, the full story will elude us:
1. What exactly happened to the 4 flights that AM? We see evidence that drones hit both Towers and the Pentagon, and 93 in Shanksville was obliterated by either missile strike or, as Tarpley wonders, a more advanced weapon. So how did the "airport shuffle" of 2 cancelled/unscheduled flights out of Boston and 77 take place? Were all passengers boarded onto one flight, which landed elsewhere/Cleveland? What plane landed in Cleveland, Ohio that required the airport to be on lockdown for several hours? How were the drones deployed along the documented flight paths we have of the 4 flights? And how could 2 of the planes have been in operation into 2004 without anyone at the airlines noticing the tail numbers - or were the numbers just reused?
2. What actually happened to Barbara Olsen? Clearly her husband lied about her calls. Were she and other innocent passengers gassed on the planes (or were they all on the single plane that landed in Cleveland to offload the bodies?) and were the other planes then scuttled during the wargames over the Atlantic?
3. Tarpley discusses the reports from other intelligent agencies, and moles, but misses the overwhelming evidence of the Mossad's involvement detailed in other books, and misses the vast Zionist network present within our government, who clearly had the motives and means to force the issue and get the US involved in their Holy War in the Middle East. Through their companies involved with our computer systems of the FAA, military and federal government, the Mossad would be the most likely group to have access to our "codes" - not Iraq, as Tarpley posits. This is the weakest part of his book.
Great book if you only want to read one definitive tome on 9/11. Excellent addition to my library.
For those who thought the US economy was healthy in the 1980s and 1990s, Tarpley gives us a sobering review of how many meltdowns, bailouts, major bankruptcies and near-disasters occurred during those years (actually, since the early 1970s when the Bretton Woods system collapsed). The picture is that of a world economy constantly on the brink of collapse because of elite speculators, being kept afloat only by the hidden manipulations of financial oligarchs and the Federal Reserve.
Though Tarpley is very knowledgeable about history, and I respect his brilliant mind, I don't agree with every bit of his political analysis (in this and other books and articles). He's still a bit too much in love with old-fashioned New Deal-style big government, thinks that science and technology are a kind of utopian answer to the world's problems. He won't acknowledge the reality of problems like peak oil, resource depletion and overpopulation.