Workplace Solutions Editors' Holiday Gift Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services pet pet pet  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 2,591 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on January 1, 2014
I bought this just before leaving to India. Trust me, it is truly a life saver. It really helped to check each and every luggage and make sure it is around the allowed limit of 23 KG. Readings were reliable and we had no surprises during check out at airport when air hostess checked the weight to check for limit. It is very easy to carry this during travel and is your true travel companion for air travel, because it is important you know how much you are carrying.

I recommend this product. But remember following catch / con in its usage:
1. You should be patient and strong enough person to lift the weight by hanging it to the hook given in this device, every time you want to weigh your luggage.
2. You are not try to weigh stuff whose weight is less than 1 KG often, because it is not really accurate at times when weighing small weights.

For my requirements, this was well suited. But hope my review helps some-one out there looking for this type of product.
0Comment| 216 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 14, 2013
When I got to airport I weighed my luggage and the scale showed the exact same weight as the airline scale, the product performed perfectly.
on July 6, 2013
I love this scale! Very easy to use and I like that you have on/off button to save the battery. Plan to travel with it everywhere. Time to say goodbye to the floor scale
on May 8, 2013
Love the versatile of the strap and not just stuck to a hook design. Digitized for me is more precise and it's legible and having the temp gauge is a plus.
on July 28, 2013
I ordered this scale a couple of days before our family vacation. It was a real life saver. Using it helped me to properly distribute our belongings between pieces of luggage which helped us breeze through check-in at the airport with no extra baggage fees. The scale was inexpensive, easy to use, and (most importantly) accurate. I highly recommend this product.
on April 19, 2013
I am very happy with this product. The shape is very nice which gives a comfortable grip and it is so easy to use.
on July 12, 2013
Compact, functional and accurate. Compared with my bathroom scale just to make sure that this isn't a gimmick. Turned out to be very accurate... might be an ounce of difference over 50lbs. Bought one more.
on September 8, 2011
Although I find the gadget useful, I find that that I have problems when weighing luggage: Pick the luggage up to fast and the scale gives you an error reading. It becomes very frustrating trying to figure how slowly you have to pick the luggage off the ground with the scale attached in order to avoid getting the error reading and having to repeat the whole exercise.
on October 18, 2014
Doesn't remember the weight. You have to hold it and look at it. Better to get something that remembers it after it weighs the object.
on March 27, 2016
With baggage fees as much as they are luggage scales are an essential tool for any traveler. It lets you plan ahead before you get to the airport and have to try and shift things around in the baggage check area. This scale is easy to use and read. I like how you can switch from lbs to kg with a tap of the button. I also like the way you can pass the strap under the handle and hook it back to the scale. It is easier to hook and unhook than the one I had where I had to pass the larger part of the device through the loop of the strap to secure it. The battery compartment did come loose when I took out the plastic insert keeping the battery from draining. It was a little difficult to get back in that first time but now that I have figured it out I don't think it will be as hard next time. There are fancier luggage scales out there, but this does the job for a good price. I'm happy with this purchase.
review image review image review image review image review image