Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Kidz Bop All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on January 1, 2014
I bought this just before leaving to India. Trust me, it is truly a life saver. It really helped to check each and every luggage and make sure it is around the allowed limit of 23 KG. Readings were reliable and we had no surprises during check out at airport when air hostess checked the weight to check for limit. It is very easy to carry this during travel and is your true travel companion for air travel, because it is important you know how much you are carrying.

I recommend this product. But remember following catch / con in its usage:
1. You should be patient and strong enough person to lift the weight by hanging it to the hook given in this device, every time you want to weigh your luggage.
2. You are not try to weigh stuff whose weight is less than 1 KG often, because it is not really accurate at times when weighing small weights.

For my requirements, this was well suited. But hope my review helps some-one out there looking for this type of product.
0Comment| 249 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 26, 2017
Very useful and light item. I really like it and I really recommend it. Weight your bags instantly either in lbs or Kg. I miss a couple of details that could make it even better, the small protuberance where the cord attaches to the handle should be removed and look for a way so the cord would link to the handle in "flat" or "T" way. That would make even easier to store in any pocket. Another thing is that it is limited to 50 Kg which is the maximum weight allowed by many airlines, what if my bag/suitcase is overweight and I need to know an estimate of how much overweight it has? There's no way to do so (this is standard in all the models I have found). Nevertheless, I consider it a very useful and recommended tool to have at handy.
As a corporate pilot it becomes very helpful to weight all passengers suitcases and have an accurate estimate of the total weight of the airplane.
on December 22, 2016
I LOVE this thing. I travel a lot throughout the world and so I have to be very careful on how much my bags weigh. This comes to the exact weight with the airline scales. It's sturdy enough that I have dangled about 65 lbs on it plus its small enough to easily tuck it away in your bag. If you are worried about how much your bags weigh then this is a must have. I haven't used the temp (I haven't ever found myself in need to) but I figure its an added bonus.
on December 8, 2016
Works fine and a good device. Was going to give it 3 stars because of how cheaply made it is, but all of them are cheaply made and this one has the price point to match it (although it should be more like $2). Nevertheless this is probably the best one to get. It functions. Its cheap.
Just buy it.
I finally purchased a luggage scale after a lot of traveling and the only thing I can say is I wish I would've bought one sooner! This luggage scale is so convenient, lightweight, and easy to use. I no longer worry about my bag being overweight and having to rearrange my packing in the middle of the airport. I can't say exactly how accurate it is when compared to airport scales because every scale is different. The times I've used this, I make sure my bag is 2 pounds under the weight limit and have never had an issue!

I love this thing and highly recommend it! I wish I would've purchased a luggage scale sooner.
on December 12, 2017
Used this on the last trip as overseas luggage allocations are not as generous as US ones. Worked well and the temp is kind of fun- used in the room to figure out what the temp was a couple of times. Small enough to bring along- but keep in the bag as it is small enough to get lost in the luggage. Worked best for me (I am short) if I stood on a stool to do the measuring or I could not lift the bag all the way off the floor- I doubt most folks would have my issue. Easy to hook on the bag. Might use to weigh the cats now that I am home for a while.
on March 12, 2017
Very accurate and light enough to bring on a trip to so can weigh luggage prior to hitting return airport. Easier to use then a traditional bathroom scale at home so we use it to weigh luggage prior to trip also rather than using the bathroom scale as previously done.
There are a couple of minor design issues that might be improved such as the shape but these are minor and don't greatly impact usage. Wish I had it decades earlier.
on June 18, 2016
Great but don't forget to take out the batteries between uses...
I am a chronic over packer and this device is critical for avoiding overweight charges. Airlines are so strict now.

I bought this to replace my other one that uses up all the battery power when not in use. If I forgot to remove the battery after using it, it was dead the next time I took it out. This one does the same thing. So now I have two that annoy me and those little 2032 batteries are not cheap.
on February 1, 2014
I am not a huge fan of the TSA and I become livid when I discuss the degradation of airline service over the last few years. And the sudden insistence that luggage weigh no more than 50 pounds, even while the airlines are ripping us off for at least $25 a bag, really frosts me.

It's unfortunate, then, that my wife, with whom I travel often, likes to take along with her a lot of clothing. We'll often have to weigh her luggage to make sure it will fit the stringent diet on which the airlines insist. The problem is that our method of weighing has been somewhat less than satisfactory. We have to hold the suitcase and then balance it on our bathroom scale. A bit of a cumbersome process.

And then I saw this. I immediately knew I had to have it. Well, I had to purchase it for my wife, to be more precise. She had to use this.

It's a well-designed mechanism. The scale itself is shaped like a handle and can be used as such when you grasp it. It easily hooks onto the luggage. The strong strap will easily attach to anything handle-like on the suitcase. If you can lift the suitcase by it, the luggage scale can use that to hold up the suitcase.

Still, it doesn't matter if the scale is well designed if it doesn't work. This scale. . . This scale works and does it well. We've found that it's almost perfectly aligned with the airport scales. We've had some close calls averted thanks to this scale. Using it at home, and knowing its correct, means we don't have to unpack and distribute things we hope are the right weight, and then pack again at the airport counter.
on January 20, 2017
This is super accurate and it's awesome to have in the house to get an accurate reading before you fly out and know how much your suitcase is way before you get to the line and realize you have to pay extra for an overload or have to take things out of your back so definitely get one of these it's portable it's awesome