BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 14, 2013
When I got to airport I weighed my luggage and the scale showed the exact same weight as the airline scale, the product performed perfectly.
on January 1, 2014
I bought this just before leaving to India. Trust me, it is truly a life saver. It really helped to check each and every luggage and make sure it is around the allowed limit of 23 KG. Readings were reliable and we had no surprises during check out at airport when air hostess checked the weight to check for limit. It is very easy to carry this during travel and is your true travel companion for air travel, because it is important you know how much you are carrying.

I recommend this product. But remember following catch / con in its usage:
1. You should be patient and strong enough person to lift the weight by hanging it to the hook given in this device, every time you want to weigh your luggage.
2. You are not try to weigh stuff whose weight is less than 1 KG often, because it is not really accurate at times when weighing small weights.

For my requirements, this was well suited. But hope my review helps some-one out there looking for this type of product.
0Comment| 247 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 2, 2016
Lucky i have this kind of scale, since i brought this i never get excess baggage and where ever i go this always In my bag👍🏻.
review image review image
on December 24, 2016
Great product that does what it says it does. Sure beats standing on the bathroom scale. No more of that for me. This portable luggage scale works great. Have taken it on several trips with me and it really comes in handy. The convenient nylon strap is easy to use to get an very accurate reading of your luggage. Will update review if I encounter any problems.
on March 1, 2017
I have a large suitcase, with the 4 rolling wheels, for when me and my lady vacation. Depending on where we go, I bring snorkel and fins, or helmet and snowboard boots. Plus, my suitcase is filled with all of her over flow (not complaining.) So on top of all the other travel woes, there is a moment of panic regarding weight. I don't have a scale, so this little beauty saves the day each trip. Takes but a minute to easy my mind and head to the airport.
If you fly a lot, this is a purchase you absolutely have to make - no more stepping on and off of scales while holding bags, trying to see what the difference was, no more guessing and hoping that you are under that 50 lb mark. This scale is simple, accurate, easy to use, and simply saves a boatload of headache and potentially overweight fees. I have no idea why in the world someone thought that a thermometer needed to be included in the package, but just forget that it's there and weigh away. I would say that this was one of my top 5 purchases in the last several years due to the amount of time and effort that it saves. The great comic Bryan Regan talks about the difficulty of weighing large boxes because even after stepping on the scales while holding them, "because ya still can't see the numbers!" Well, now you can!
on December 22, 2016
I LOVE this thing. I travel a lot throughout the world and so I have to be very careful on how much my bags weigh. This comes to the exact weight with the airline scales. It's sturdy enough that I have dangled about 65 lbs on it plus its small enough to easily tuck it away in your bag. If you are worried about how much your bags weigh then this is a must have. I haven't used the temp (I haven't ever found myself in need to) but I figure its an added bonus.
on January 19, 2017
Needed this for luggage. I usually check a bag and I seem to get to airport after trips and it's at 50.8 or 51lbs and I'm off to the side taking something out. I can weight it at home with bathroom scale but needed something small and travel size. So this works perfectly and I just tested it out last week on a work trip.
Enthusiast: Quiltingon August 17, 2015
Worked perfectly for our trip to Europe, and was quite small and easy to pack. We used it going to and coming home. We packed it in our carryon in the box that is is packaged in. We had 4 large 28" suitcases, in which we also used some compression bags - so we needed to be careful with weight as it is easy go over weight with compression bags.

Each time, this small scale matched the Airport scale. We left 1-3lbs weight leeway in each suitcase coming home with souvenirs, just in case this did not match the Heathrow scales, but we did not need to worry.

After that trip, we sent our teen with it when visiting relatives. This helped a lot, as the teen purchased and received many items while traveling, but was able to keep the checked bag to the proper weight (and mailed the rest!)
on February 21, 2017
This luggage scale is perfect for all the traveling I do! It works accurately and is so small that it doesn't take up any room at all. It let me switch between pounds and kilos, for those of us who don't know the conversion. Great product I would highly encourage you to get one if you travel a lot because it is so helpful to weigh your bag in the hotel so your not taking stuff out at the airport or paying extra.