Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 2,710 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,889 reviews
on January 1, 2014
I bought this just before leaving to India. Trust me, it is truly a life saver. It really helped to check each and every luggage and make sure it is around the allowed limit of 23 KG. Readings were reliable and we had no surprises during check out at airport when air hostess checked the weight to check for limit. It is very easy to carry this during travel and is your true travel companion for air travel, because it is important you know how much you are carrying.

I recommend this product. But remember following catch / con in its usage:
1. You should be patient and strong enough person to lift the weight by hanging it to the hook given in this device, every time you want to weigh your luggage.
2. You are not try to weigh stuff whose weight is less than 1 KG often, because it is not really accurate at times when weighing small weights.

For my requirements, this was well suited. But hope my review helps some-one out there looking for this type of product.
0Comment| 243 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 14, 2013
When I got to airport I weighed my luggage and the scale showed the exact same weight as the airline scale, the product performed perfectly.
on June 24, 2016
There are obviously lots of fish in the luggage scale sea; most of which are identical, aside from name, or at minimum, extraordinarily similar. I needed a scale that was affordable, reliable, accurate, and easy to use. With the Camry model, I got just that. From an ergonomic/usability standpoint, the strap and hook/clasp are super simple to use and keep the luggage stable while you pull a reading. The scale itself is comfortable in the hand. I guess most importantly, the data it provided was exact (to the tenth of a pound) with what carrier scales have registered.

An $8 purchase may have saved me 20 times that in overage fees. I knew nothing about Camry before buying this scale, but as it currently stands, I'm a fan- worked beautifully. If you're tired of comparing options and reading reviews, add the Camry scale to your cart and consider your weighing needs covered. I can say with extreme confidence that this scale works (for me).
on July 2, 2016
Lucky i have this kind of scale, since i brought this i never get excess baggage and where ever i go this always In my bag👍🏻.
review image review image
on December 24, 2016
Great product that does what it says it does. Sure beats standing on the bathroom scale. No more of that for me. This portable luggage scale works great. Have taken it on several trips with me and it really comes in handy. The convenient nylon strap is easy to use to get an very accurate reading of your luggage. Will update review if I encounter any problems.
on May 21, 2015
We recently went on a trip through Europe, where airlines are generally more strict about baggage size and weight. For that reason, I purchased this luggage scale and used it with great results. With some careful packing and several weigh-ins we able to travel carry-on only (over a 10 day trip!) and I made sure we left enough space/weight for some souvenirs to bring back home. We've also successfully use this for check-in bags with a much higher weight limit. Much much more convenient that standing on a bathroom scale holding a bag.

This scale is small enough to take with you on the trip (we did) but looking around there seem to be some which are slightly smaller/thinner. I can't comment on the accuracy as I made sure to stay about 0.1 kg less then the weight limit just in case. Overall this product is good, and I don't have any reservations in recommending it to others.
on March 1, 2017
I have a large suitcase, with the 4 rolling wheels, for when me and my lady vacation. Depending on where we go, I bring snorkel and fins, or helmet and snowboard boots. Plus, my suitcase is filled with all of her over flow (not complaining.) So on top of all the other travel woes, there is a moment of panic regarding weight. I don't have a scale, so this little beauty saves the day each trip. Takes but a minute to easy my mind and head to the airport.
on June 3, 2016
If you fly a lot, this is a purchase you absolutely have to make - no more stepping on and off of scales while holding bags, trying to see what the difference was, no more guessing and hoping that you are under that 50 lb mark. This scale is simple, accurate, easy to use, and simply saves a boatload of headache and potentially overweight fees. I have no idea why in the world someone thought that a thermometer needed to be included in the package, but just forget that it's there and weigh away. I would say that this was one of my top 5 purchases in the last several years due to the amount of time and effort that it saves. The great comic Bryan Regan talks about the difficulty of weighing large boxes because even after stepping on the scales while holding them, "because ya still can't see the numbers!" Well, now you can!
on November 30, 2016
Every traveler should have one of these. It is very accurate and in these days, you don't want your bag to be overweight as airlines are not often forgiving. Oh sure, you can jump on a bathroom scale and try and see around your 30 inch duffle to see how much it weighs, but this scale will do the trick just by picking up the handles. And, more importantly, it weighs so little you can take it with you so you won't be repacking your dirty underwear at the airline counter in a foreign country, or paying extra bucks. This is especially key with foreign flights where even carry-on bags are strictly limited. To say nothing of the adventure traveler off on safari or zodiac trip.. Nice to know you can bring back a souvenir or won't have to toss books and pamphlets. You can also take this thing to weigh suitcases when you go shopping for a new one. Additionally, we've put it to good use weighing other items around the house.
on January 28, 2015
The Camry 110 lb luggage scale does the job but their are others out there that do a slightly better job. The biggest problem I had that the handles were very small so lifting a 50 lb back with smaller handles was difficult. There are other products which a person on the trip had which the handles extend and you could hold the the bag much easier. The product performed well and weighed the bag accurately just didn't have ease of use compared to other hand weight scales.