Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM March Birthstone Book House Cleaning branding branding branding  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 2,735 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,912 reviews
on January 1, 2014
I bought this just before leaving to India. Trust me, it is truly a life saver. It really helped to check each and every luggage and make sure it is around the allowed limit of 23 KG. Readings were reliable and we had no surprises during check out at airport when air hostess checked the weight to check for limit. It is very easy to carry this during travel and is your true travel companion for air travel, because it is important you know how much you are carrying.

I recommend this product. But remember following catch / con in its usage:
1. You should be patient and strong enough person to lift the weight by hanging it to the hook given in this device, every time you want to weigh your luggage.
2. You are not try to weigh stuff whose weight is less than 1 KG often, because it is not really accurate at times when weighing small weights.

For my requirements, this was well suited. But hope my review helps some-one out there looking for this type of product.
0Comment| 229 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 24, 2016
There are obviously lots of fish in the luggage scale sea; most of which are identical, aside from name, or at minimum, extraordinarily similar. I needed a scale that was affordable, reliable, accurate, and easy to use. With the Camry model, I got just that. From an ergonomic/usability standpoint, the strap and hook/clasp are super simple to use and keep the luggage stable while you pull a reading. The scale itself is comfortable in the hand. I guess most importantly, the data it provided was exact (to the tenth of a pound) with what carrier scales have registered.

An $8 purchase may have saved me 20 times that in overage fees. I knew nothing about Camry before buying this scale, but as it currently stands, I'm a fan- worked beautifully. If you're tired of comparing options and reading reviews, add the Camry scale to your cart and consider your weighing needs covered. I can say with extreme confidence that this scale works (for me).
on September 14, 2013
When I got to airport I weighed my luggage and the scale showed the exact same weight as the airline scale, the product performed perfectly.
on March 25, 2016
Why in the world did I never buy one of these before? This is one of the best gadgets I ever purchased! No more guessing at where of not my luggage is overweight. Or standing on a bathroom scale with and without luggage to try to estimate the weight! I recently flew on an airline that allowed only 5 kilos in a carryon. That's not very much, but I certainly didn't want to check any camera equipment or electronics, so every ounce was precious, and I had to juggle things back and forth between my carry on and my checked bag, depending on which airline I was flying on and what their baggage restrictions were. That would have been totally impossible without this handy tool. Apparently it was accurate because the airline never disputed my weights. I could live without the temperature sensor, but it was kind of cool to have it. However, the ability to switch between pounds and kilos was a must, and it worked just fine.

The unit has a convenient strap that fastens easily around the handle of my suitcase, backpack, carryon, etc. It's small and lightweight, and is comfortable to hold on to. Everybody who travels should have one of these. This one is inexpensive and seems to work perfectly.
on May 21, 2015
We recently went on a trip through Europe, where airlines are generally more strict about baggage size and weight. For that reason, I purchased this luggage scale and used it with great results. With some careful packing and several weigh-ins we able to travel carry-on only (over a 10 day trip!) and I made sure we left enough space/weight for some souvenirs to bring back home. We've also successfully use this for check-in bags with a much higher weight limit. Much much more convenient that standing on a bathroom scale holding a bag.

This scale is small enough to take with you on the trip (we did) but looking around there seem to be some which are slightly smaller/thinner. I can't comment on the accuracy as I made sure to stay about 0.1 kg less then the weight limit just in case. Overall this product is good, and I don't have any reservations in recommending it to others.
on November 30, 2016
Every traveler should have one of these. It is very accurate and in these days, you don't want your bag to be overweight as airlines are not often forgiving. Oh sure, you can jump on a bathroom scale and try and see around your 30 inch duffle to see how much it weighs, but this scale will do the trick just by picking up the handles. And, more importantly, it weighs so little you can take it with you so you won't be repacking your dirty underwear at the airline counter in a foreign country, or paying extra bucks. This is especially key with foreign flights where even carry-on bags are strictly limited. To say nothing of the adventure traveler off on safari or zodiac trip.. Nice to know you can bring back a souvenir or won't have to toss books and pamphlets. You can also take this thing to weigh suitcases when you go shopping for a new one. Additionally, we've put it to good use weighing other items around the house.
on January 7, 2017
Love this product! I saw a product like this being used in an airport one year and thought, What a neat idea! I kept forgetting to buy me one and would regret it every time I was trying to weigh my luggage on my scale to see if I meet the weight requirements. Well finally i remembered to order one and i absolutely love it! the accuracy of it was right on! definitely makes packing for airport requirements easy if you are one that usually goes over weight like me. lol
It is also super easy to use. all you do is strap it to your handle on your luggage and pick it strait up. It only takes a few seconds and you have your weight!
I would definitely recommend this product to my friends and family.
on June 3, 2016
If you fly a lot, this is a purchase you absolutely have to make - no more stepping on and off of scales while holding bags, trying to see what the difference was, no more guessing and hoping that you are under that 50 lb mark. This scale is simple, accurate, easy to use, and simply saves a boatload of headache and potentially overweight fees. I have no idea why in the world someone thought that a thermometer needed to be included in the package, but just forget that it's there and weigh away. I would say that this was one of my top 5 purchases in the last several years due to the amount of time and effort that it saves. The great comic Bryan Regan talks about the difficulty of weighing large boxes because even after stepping on the scales while holding them, "because ya still can't see the numbers!" Well, now you can!
on March 21, 2017
This was a very useful small tool to have on our trip to London. Since luggage weight requirements are more strict on international flights, particularly budget airlines, we were able to use this to determine whether or not our checked and carry-on luggage were overweight. It has a unit feature, so you can look at the weight in either pounds or kilograms, depending on what unit the weight requirement is in. The scale itself is not very bulky, so it doesn't add much weight to whatever luggage it is carried in.

I'd definitely recommend this for international flights.
on January 28, 2017
Gave it to myself and my daughters for Christmas. I used it on my recent trip. It's very accurate. It was within .2lbs of the sky caps weight. I would definitely recommend this product for peace of mind!! When I pack I usually keep a heavy object within easy reach just in case I'm over the limit and I need to stick my hand in the bage to remove an item. Don't make the same mistake I did, I used it at home and then put it back on the shelf. You should also take this on your trip with you because after you buy gifts and move clothes around you'll need it to make sure you are under the allowed weight for the return trip, too!!!!