Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 2,895 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,104 reviews
on January 1, 2014
I bought this just before leaving to India. Trust me, it is truly a life saver. It really helped to check each and every luggage and make sure it is around the allowed limit of 23 KG. Readings were reliable and we had no surprises during check out at airport when air hostess checked the weight to check for limit. It is very easy to carry this during travel and is your true travel companion for air travel, because it is important you know how much you are carrying.

I recommend this product. But remember following catch / con in its usage:
1. You should be patient and strong enough person to lift the weight by hanging it to the hook given in this device, every time you want to weigh your luggage.
2. You are not try to weigh stuff whose weight is less than 1 KG often, because it is not really accurate at times when weighing small weights.

For my requirements, this was well suited. But hope my review helps some-one out there looking for this type of product.
0Comment| 246 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 14, 2013
When I got to airport I weighed my luggage and the scale showed the exact same weight as the airline scale, the product performed perfectly.
on July 2, 2016
Lucky i have this kind of scale, since i brought this i never get excess baggage and where ever i go this always In my bag👍🏻.
review image review image
on December 24, 2016
Great product that does what it says it does. Sure beats standing on the bathroom scale. No more of that for me. This portable luggage scale works great. Have taken it on several trips with me and it really comes in handy. The convenient nylon strap is easy to use to get an very accurate reading of your luggage. Will update review if I encounter any problems.
on May 30, 2016
This scale worked fine out of the box. I haven't had it long enough to say how long it will last.
I gave it 4 stars because although it is compact and light, it is kind of awkward to use. You have to hold up the bag by the modest-sized handle (think about doing this with a 50-lb piece of luggage), and hold it away from your body so the bag isn't leaning on you. Then you have to read the display on the top of the device. This all leads you to look for more creative ways to use it, like standing on a chair or something so that you can pull more straight up, and look down on the display...
on March 1, 2017
I have a large suitcase, with the 4 rolling wheels, for when me and my lady vacation. Depending on where we go, I bring snorkel and fins, or helmet and snowboard boots. Plus, my suitcase is filled with all of her over flow (not complaining.) So on top of all the other travel woes, there is a moment of panic regarding weight. I don't have a scale, so this little beauty saves the day each trip. Takes but a minute to easy my mind and head to the airport.
on June 24, 2017
I purchased this for a trip to Europe. I tried it out at home once and it seemed to work. However during the trip (when I needed it), it did not work. Despite changing the batteries it failed to work. I carried a non-working luggage scale for the rest of my trip and unfortunately I am past the return window. Sorry I ever bought it as it was totally useless.
on June 3, 2016
If you fly a lot, this is a purchase you absolutely have to make - no more stepping on and off of scales while holding bags, trying to see what the difference was, no more guessing and hoping that you are under that 50 lb mark. This scale is simple, accurate, easy to use, and simply saves a boatload of headache and potentially overweight fees. I have no idea why in the world someone thought that a thermometer needed to be included in the package, but just forget that it's there and weigh away. I would say that this was one of my top 5 purchases in the last several years due to the amount of time and effort that it saves. The great comic Bryan Regan talks about the difficulty of weighing large boxes because even after stepping on the scales while holding them, "because ya still can't see the numbers!" Well, now you can!
on December 22, 2016
I LOVE this thing. I travel a lot throughout the world and so I have to be very careful on how much my bags weigh. This comes to the exact weight with the airline scales. It's sturdy enough that I have dangled about 65 lbs on it plus its small enough to easily tuck it away in your bag. If you are worried about how much your bags weigh then this is a must have. I haven't used the temp (I haven't ever found myself in need to) but I figure its an added bonus.
on January 19, 2017
Needed this for luggage. I usually check a bag and I seem to get to airport after trips and it's at 50.8 or 51lbs and I'm off to the side taking something out. I can weight it at home with bathroom scale but needed something small and travel size. So this works perfectly and I just tested it out last week on a work trip.