Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon

Showing 1-10 of 2,765 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,945 reviews
on January 1, 2014
I bought this just before leaving to India. Trust me, it is truly a life saver. It really helped to check each and every luggage and make sure it is around the allowed limit of 23 KG. Readings were reliable and we had no surprises during check out at airport when air hostess checked the weight to check for limit. It is very easy to carry this during travel and is your true travel companion for air travel, because it is important you know how much you are carrying.

I recommend this product. But remember following catch / con in its usage:
1. You should be patient and strong enough person to lift the weight by hanging it to the hook given in this device, every time you want to weigh your luggage.
2. You are not try to weigh stuff whose weight is less than 1 KG often, because it is not really accurate at times when weighing small weights.

For my requirements, this was well suited. But hope my review helps some-one out there looking for this type of product.
0Comment| 236 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 24, 2016
There are obviously lots of fish in the luggage scale sea; most of which are identical, aside from name, or at minimum, extraordinarily similar. I needed a scale that was affordable, reliable, accurate, and easy to use. With the Camry model, I got just that. From an ergonomic/usability standpoint, the strap and hook/clasp are super simple to use and keep the luggage stable while you pull a reading. The scale itself is comfortable in the hand. I guess most importantly, the data it provided was exact (to the tenth of a pound) with what carrier scales have registered.

An $8 purchase may have saved me 20 times that in overage fees. I knew nothing about Camry before buying this scale, but as it currently stands, I'm a fan- worked beautifully. If you're tired of comparing options and reading reviews, add the Camry scale to your cart and consider your weighing needs covered. I can say with extreme confidence that this scale works (for me).
on September 14, 2013
When I got to airport I weighed my luggage and the scale showed the exact same weight as the airline scale, the product performed perfectly.
on November 18, 2016
I wish I could count the number of times I've struggled to weigh luggage with a bathroom scale, and never mind the horror of being on a trip where adding a few books to your luggage pushes your bag over the weight limit. This is a very neat and intuitive solution, especially for international travel. On start the weight measure is in kg, but a button press changes it to lb. No matter the weight measure you start with, once the weight stabilizes the display retains its value, allowing you to see the weight in either lb and kg, enabling you to contend with whichever weight measure you are having to deal with. It's accurate, easy to use, small enough to add to your luggage, and can even give you the ambient room temperature (in degrees C or F). It uses a standard button cell battery, installed in a pull out tray to make it easy to change, a nice design feature. It also comes with a small mesh carry bag. The design team really had their act together.
on July 2, 2016
Lucky i have this kind of scale, since i brought this i never get excess baggage and where ever i go this always In my bag👍🏻.
review image review image
on December 24, 2016
Great product that does what it says it does. Sure beats standing on the bathroom scale. No more of that for me. This portable luggage scale works great. Have taken it on several trips with me and it really comes in handy. The convenient nylon strap is easy to use to get an very accurate reading of your luggage. Will update review if I encounter any problems.
on January 7, 2017
Love this product! I saw a product like this being used in an airport one year and thought, What a neat idea! I kept forgetting to buy me one and would regret it every time I was trying to weigh my luggage on my scale to see if I meet the weight requirements. Well finally i remembered to order one and i absolutely love it! the accuracy of it was right on! definitely makes packing for airport requirements easy if you are one that usually goes over weight like me. lol
It is also super easy to use. all you do is strap it to your handle on your luggage and pick it strait up. It only takes a few seconds and you have your weight!
I would definitely recommend this product to my friends and family.
on May 21, 2015
We recently went on a trip through Europe, where airlines are generally more strict about baggage size and weight. For that reason, I purchased this luggage scale and used it with great results. With some careful packing and several weigh-ins we able to travel carry-on only (over a 10 day trip!) and I made sure we left enough space/weight for some souvenirs to bring back home. We've also successfully use this for check-in bags with a much higher weight limit. Much much more convenient that standing on a bathroom scale holding a bag.

This scale is small enough to take with you on the trip (we did) but looking around there seem to be some which are slightly smaller/thinner. I can't comment on the accuracy as I made sure to stay about 0.1 kg less then the weight limit just in case. Overall this product is good, and I don't have any reservations in recommending it to others.
on February 21, 2017
This luggage scale is perfect for all the traveling I do! It works accurately and is so small that it doesn't take up any room at all. It let me switch between pounds and kilos, for those of us who don't know the conversion. Great product I would highly encourage you to get one if you travel a lot because it is so helpful to weigh your bag in the hotel so your not taking stuff out at the airport or paying extra.
on March 1, 2017
I have a large suitcase, with the 4 rolling wheels, for when me and my lady vacation. Depending on where we go, I bring snorkel and fins, or helmet and snowboard boots. Plus, my suitcase is filled with all of her over flow (not complaining.) So on top of all the other travel woes, there is a moment of panic regarding weight. I don't have a scale, so this little beauty saves the day each trip. Takes but a minute to easy my mind and head to the airport.