Bubble Witch Saga 3 Vehicles Review Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on June 24, 2016
There are obviously lots of fish in the luggage scale sea; most of which are identical, aside from name, or at minimum, extraordinarily similar. I needed a scale that was affordable, reliable, accurate, and easy to use. With the Camry model, I got just that. From an ergonomic/usability standpoint, the strap and hook/clasp are super simple to use and keep the luggage stable while you pull a reading. The scale itself is comfortable in the hand. I guess most importantly, the data it provided was exact (to the tenth of a pound) with what carrier scales have registered.

An $8 purchase may have saved me 20 times that in overage fees. I knew nothing about Camry before buying this scale, but as it currently stands, I'm a fan- worked beautifully. If you're tired of comparing options and reading reviews, add the Camry scale to your cart and consider your weighing needs covered. I can say with extreme confidence that this scale works (for me).
on January 1, 2014
I bought this just before leaving to India. Trust me, it is truly a life saver. It really helped to check each and every luggage and make sure it is around the allowed limit of 23 KG. Readings were reliable and we had no surprises during check out at airport when air hostess checked the weight to check for limit. It is very easy to carry this during travel and is your true travel companion for air travel, because it is important you know how much you are carrying.

I recommend this product. But remember following catch / con in its usage:
1. You should be patient and strong enough person to lift the weight by hanging it to the hook given in this device, every time you want to weigh your luggage.
2. You are not try to weigh stuff whose weight is less than 1 KG often, because it is not really accurate at times when weighing small weights.

For my requirements, this was well suited. But hope my review helps some-one out there looking for this type of product.
0Comment| 250 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 14, 2013
When I got to airport I weighed my luggage and the scale showed the exact same weight as the airline scale, the product performed perfectly.
0Comment| 82 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 30, 2016
This scale worked fine out of the box. I haven't had it long enough to say how long it will last.
I gave it 4 stars because although it is compact and light, it is kind of awkward to use. You have to hold up the bag by the modest-sized handle (think about doing this with a 50-lb piece of luggage), and hold it away from your body so the bag isn't leaning on you. Then you have to read the display on the top of the device. This all leads you to look for more creative ways to use it, like standing on a chair or something so that you can pull more straight up, and look down on the display...
on June 2, 2017
This scale is not accurate. Twice now, I got to the airport for international flights and I had to take a couple of pounds off of my luggage to take with me in my carry-on, which pisses me off completely. The scale is not properly calibrated and I have no idea how to do it myself.
on March 1, 2017
I have a large suitcase, with the 4 rolling wheels, for when me and my lady vacation. Depending on where we go, I bring snorkel and fins, or helmet and snowboard boots. Plus, my suitcase is filled with all of her over flow (not complaining.) So on top of all the other travel woes, there is a moment of panic regarding weight. I don't have a scale, so this little beauty saves the day each trip. Takes but a minute to easy my mind and head to the airport.
If you fly a lot, this is a purchase you absolutely have to make - no more stepping on and off of scales while holding bags, trying to see what the difference was, no more guessing and hoping that you are under that 50 lb mark. This scale is simple, accurate, easy to use, and simply saves a boatload of headache and potentially overweight fees. I have no idea why in the world someone thought that a thermometer needed to be included in the package, but just forget that it's there and weigh away. I would say that this was one of my top 5 purchases in the last several years due to the amount of time and effort that it saves. The great comic Bryan Regan talks about the difficulty of weighing large boxes because even after stepping on the scales while holding them, "because ya still can't see the numbers!" Well, now you can!
on December 12, 2017
Used this on the last trip as overseas luggage allocations are not as generous as US ones. Worked well and the temp is kind of fun- used in the room to figure out what the temp was a couple of times. Small enough to bring along- but keep in the bag as it is small enough to get lost in the luggage. Worked best for me (I am short) if I stood on a stool to do the measuring or I could not lift the bag all the way off the floor- I doubt most folks would have my issue. Easy to hook on the bag. Might use to weigh the cats now that I am home for a while.
I finally purchased a luggage scale after a lot of traveling and the only thing I can say is I wish I would've bought one sooner! This luggage scale is so convenient, lightweight, and easy to use. I no longer worry about my bag being overweight and having to rearrange my packing in the middle of the airport. I can't say exactly how accurate it is when compared to airport scales because every scale is different. The times I've used this, I make sure my bag is 2 pounds under the weight limit and have never had an issue!

I love this thing and highly recommend it! I wish I would've purchased a luggage scale sooner.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 19, 2017
Needed this for luggage. I usually check a bag and I seem to get to airport after trips and it's at 50.8 or 51lbs and I'm off to the side taking something out. I can weight it at home with bathroom scale but needed something small and travel size. So this works perfectly and I just tested it out last week on a work trip.