- File Size: 300 KB
- Print Length: 117 pages
- Publisher: CalorieLab Press; 1 edition (December 13, 2011)
- Publication Date: December 13, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B006LWGJP6
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,415,647 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #6137 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Weight Maintenance
- #6160 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Weight Loss
- #11221 in Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Weight Loss
115 Reasons Why It's Not Your Fault If You're Fat Kindle Edition
|Length: 117 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled|
Kindle e-ReadersFire TabletsFire Phones
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
~The Rebecca Review
-- Jimmy Moore, health blogger/podcaster "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" [...]
The book is humorously divided into major cause categories: It's Your Mom's Fault, It's Biology's Fault, It's Your Family's Fault, It's Your School System's Fault, It's Your Location's Fault, It's Other Fat People's Fault, It's Society's Fault, It's Your Lifestyle's Fault, It's Your Job's Fault, It's the Auto Industry's Fault, It's the Chemical Industry's Fault, It's the Food and Beverage Industries' Fault, It's Electronic Technology's Fault, It's the Ad Industry's Fault, It's Capitalism's Fault, It's the Government's Fault, It's God's Fault, It's the Fault of Demographics, It's Your Environment's Fault, It's the Fault of People Who "Just Want to Help" You, and When No Other Explanation Seems to Apply to Your Situation ... The science, sociology, mechanics and demographics of these topics have been carefully researched; the author uses no guesswork of his own. There's an incredible bibliography at the back of the book.
Each category is divided into smaller snippets of easily digestible information. The book is well-written, fun, spelled correctly, and grammatically perfect.
All I can say is that in a culture where people love to take less and less responsibility for their actions and situations, this book is perfectly timed for the obese fault-finder.
In the interest of full disclosure, I am a reviewer for the website [...] and was given a free copy of this book for review purposes. I am completely unaffiliated with either the author or the publisher.
-- Java Davis (Kindle Book Review)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I Have pondered many of these reasons both in fun and questioning actual scientific proof. A good light hearted read.Published on April 20, 2014 by Lee W.
this book was funny and informative until i got to the 'mom didn't teach me to cook' statement. i know it's supposed to be funny but why are the mom's always the ones that get... Read morePublished on August 22, 2012 by TLT
Robert S. Wieder is a HUMOR writer. HUMOR. And this book is funny. I don't think it was intended to show you how to shed your lbs.Published on December 19, 2011 by Robert G. Bonovich
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Other Diets
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Weight Loss
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Weight Loss
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Weight Maintenance