BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Wonderstruck PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

on August 15, 2017
It's nice but smaller than I thought it would be.
on February 17, 2013
This is a good quality reproduction. The paper is heavy duty. I've already framed it and it will be added to my soon to be Broadway Theme room.... Shipping was also very acceptable as was the packaging. I would, and already have, purchased from this company again.
on November 5, 2015
Perfect. My granddaughter is a huge fan of the movie and loved the poster.
on November 15, 2014
I love this Picture. If you are a fan of this movie and the actors. You should add it to you collection. Wonderful.
Perfect for an 11 year old grand daughter who loves "Phantom".
on December 23, 2010
I am very happy with this product. I bought this, as well as second poster from the same company, as a gift and there were excactly what I wanted! The posters arrived in good time and in very fine condition, plus the price wasn't bad, not bad at all. Over all, a great company to buy from.
on December 8, 2014
Loved the poster. Its a gift to my granddaughter for Christmas. Wish I could have found one bigger
on March 24, 2015
This looks beautiful in my daughter's bedroom
on March 16, 2015
Nice quality print and great price.
on March 5, 2015