Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Vivitar 12.1MP Digital Camera with 2.7-Inch Screen (T027), Colors may vary
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Back to School

on December 27, 2011
This camera is amazing! The most interesting new feature is the smile-detection mode. With that mode on, the shutter doesn't open until the face recognition technology senses that the subject is smiling!

One criticism: It has no lens cover, so the lens can easily get dirty and/or broken.
on May 13, 2013
I know this is a cheap camera, but I expected at least usable photos. I am not looking for high quality, crystal clear photos. I have a dslr for that. I was just hoping for pictures that weren't blurry or super grainy. You have to hold the camera completely steady to get any kind of viewable photo. Even then, in well lit indoor settings, it is very grainy. I think this is simply a penhole camera put inside an oversized plastic case, so they could call it a point-and-shoot.
on April 7, 2013
vivitar is junk! life close to zero battry life no better. needs vivtar software and no memory card. I could go on but enough said "Cavat emptor"
on January 12, 2014
Should have known just from the price. Totally not worth paying for. Even with the camera and subject perfectly still, the image is off color, with poor contrast. With even a twitch of movement, the picture literally looks like some sort of apparition photo. Comppetely 100% useless photos. I gave it to my five year old to take pictures of her Barbies with, went to the store and bought a decent camera for seventy bucks. I don't blame the seller, they post reviews which reflect the true quality of the camera. I just didn't heed the warnings. That is the sole reason I did not send it back. Should have known better.
on January 30, 2013
this camera takes pretty good pictures. works for a quick point and shoot camera. not great pixel wise for the "pro photographer" and the flash isn't all too too great BUT like i said it works for taking my quick pictures and its easy for the camera beginners.
on January 16, 2014
great camera deserves a 5 rating and it is a great price. I would buy more of them at this price
on December 26, 2014
It works!
on December 31, 2014
OK
on December 13, 2011
I got this camera for a friend for a birthday gift and it is not working, it will take 2 tto 3 picture and will not take any more picture after that.How can my friend get a new camera that will work.
on April 11, 2015
Not a good camera the picture look horrible on the screen and they come out horrible