12/3 AWG Triplex AC Marine Wire - Tinned Copper Boat Cable - Made in The USA
|Price:|| $17.60 $1,614.01
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Brand||Common Sense Marine|
About this item
- High strand count tinned copper conductor (Type III) for low resistance, high conductivity and protection from corrosion
- UL standard 1426 listed, the recognized safety standard for boat wire
- High grade PVC insulation resists moisture, flame, acid, alkali, oil and gasoline
- Meets SAE, ABYC, UL and Coast Guard requirements, 600 Volts, 150°C dry, 75°C wet
- Nominal O.D. 0.23 x 0.528, Stranding 65/010
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Common Sense Marine boat wire is BC-5W2 compliant and UL 1426 listed, and meets ABYC and USCG specifications, which allows it to survive harsh marine environments. This triple conductor insulated boat wire uses Type III fine stranded copper wire, and features a durable PVC jacket. All of our boat wire is pre-tinned, which helps resist corrosion and lengthens the life of the wire.
UL standard 1426 listed, the recognized safety standard for boat wire
High grade PVC insulation resists moisture, flame, acid, alkali, oil and gasoline
Meets SAE, ABYC, UL and Coast Guard requirements, 600 volts, 105°C dry, 75°C wet
Nominal OD .187 x .433, Stranding 26/010
Insulation/Jacket Thickness: 0.03 in. (0.76 mm)
Made in the USA
- Package Dimensions : 11.22 x 11.14 x 5.39 inches; 12.31 Pounds
- Date First Available : August 5, 2020
- Manufacturer : Common Sense Marine
- ASIN : B08FBJX9M3
- Best Sellers Rank: #93,422 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #21 in Boat Electric Wire
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Sadly I bought 4 similar cables to throw away until I finally got what I need. What a waste of money!
I strongly recommend this cable to work on rain, scorching sun with guaranteed current.