Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning Moonlight Moonlight Moonlight  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 598 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 631 reviews
on December 27, 2012
I've had my Silhouette Cameo for a year now and I've ordered several batches of this vinyl. In the beginning, it was a good assortment for the price to "practice" without having to invest a ton of money. Plus, since I hadn't actually "vinyled" anything, I really didn't know what I needed as far as color, etc. You can get quite a lot out of the 12x12 sheet - I've also ordered the 12x6 and been just as happy with them. I've used this vinyl on everything with no problem - even cups that I put in the dishwasher religiously. I vinyl everything! I've saved so much money on gift purchases with my Silhouette. This is one of the reasons this pack is so great - you never know when you'll need a gift or what vinyl you'll need for it so it's great to have on hand. It cuts well, peels well - absolutely no complaints. The color variety is great - you get a little bit of everything. It's the best "pack" I've found without having to invest a ton of money in one color. Highly recommend!
22 comments| 196 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 13, 2013
This product is great! It's some of the best vinyl I've worked with and it all was shipped flat and not rolled! This was very helpful so there wasn't any bubbles or anything. Will buy from again for sure.
on September 23, 2016
This is super easy to work with and it looks great!
review image
on February 14, 2015
Wonderful vinyl! Very easy to work with. Has stood up to indoor and outdoor use, and I've made dozens of tumblers/turvis style cups that get frequent washings! I do wish you could select colors, but I use enough vinyl I haven't had any issues finding uses for every color! I use this w my silhouette cutter.
on January 11, 2017
I was so disappointed in this product! All reviews were great, but my vinyl would not stick to anything! I don't know if I happened to get a bad batch or what! I hate that this didn't work like I wanted :(
on April 16, 2017
Unless it is Oracal 631 or 651, It is not worth buying and certainly not permanent. The material is no different than regular stickers you can peel on and off of things. I made logos for my kids' water bottles and they immediately peeled the letters off. I wouldn't use this for things you're planning on selling, or for car decals, but it may work well for nail vinyls or stencils when using acrylic or fabric paint. I would also feel comfortable using it for wall decals and not worry so much about ruining paint.
on July 11, 2016
Good variety pack for a beginner - have seen better pricing on a few sites but liked that this gives you a great color assortment to start and practice on some projects. Have used this vinyl on many items including plastic cups, organizing bins. stainless steel, glass, holding up great so far!
on December 12, 2012
I used this adhesive vinyl in my Cricut Expression 2 to make a magnetic sign. Clear contact paper works great as a transfer sheet!
on March 22, 2017
I loved this product. I used most of it already. It's good. sticks well, Only trouble I found was transfer tape or contact tape didn't stick very well to it to transfer but with some hand power I got it to eventually stick to transfer. I will buy this product again and recommend it. It's great Thanks.
review image
on December 1, 2016
The worst vinyl I have ever bought! It loses its stickiness fast but yet leaves glue on the item it was stuck too. extremely disappointed