Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM March Birthstone Book House Cleaning girlss6 tgirlss6 girlss6  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

89%
11%

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9 reviews
on September 14, 2013
Professional diffusion from a well known brand.

They are sturdy, comes with 2 copies of most sheets
so you can get plenty use out of one and have a backup!

Great product
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 2, 2014
If you need to diffuse light to reduce hard shadows in video, then you need a diffusion gel... these are exactly that. I use them on LED lights so I can't say how they would hold up to heat.
on January 13, 2013
For a recent photography project, I needed translucent diffusion paper to cut down on glare created by studio lights. I spotted these on Amazon; the price was right, so I bought them.

Using binder clips, I simply clip them on to the front of the aluminum hoods of my clamp-on florescent work lights. They work well at eliminating the glare on the shiny objects I am photographing.

I also plan to use them for an up-coming video project.

Am pleased with this purchase.
on July 16, 2016
can't be without it if you work with film/video
on November 17, 2013
Work exactly as they should, no issues so far. These really help soften harsh direct lighting.
I used these to dampen the light out of floodlight based stage lighting.
on July 28, 2015
Arrived on time, as advertised.
on February 1, 2013
Good light transfer for what it is. Very flimsy material, not something of any sort of structural use. Does a good job diffusing LED intensity.
on January 5, 2014
TRUSTED dealer good to work with … I got my order soon and good to quality I loved it … it is a really worth deal …
on June 24, 2010
These diffusers work great. I use them with a video camera led light panel. Easy to cut to fit.