Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 12 Piece Extra Large Ebony Wood Eyeglass Sunglass Glasses Display Case Storage Organizer Collector Box
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Kate Voegele Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now STEM

on March 6, 2014
If you purchase this, I would definitely do a very close look at the case! Although its a nice case, as my husband took it out of the box 1. The key does not work properly & 2. there are 2 scratches on the case and one of them is covered up with a paint pen.
This item is not cheap, $80 + $21 shipping
I like it because the sunglasses are protected from dust. It fits Spy & Oakley glasses.
on December 19, 2013
I purchased this display case for my husband to organize all of his glasses and when it arrived we were very happy with the display case. Its beautiful! Heavy and well made. We are very happy with this product and recommend it. This is luxurious compared to others we came across that just looked cheap and made for retail stores. This product looks beautiful, masculine and looks great sitting on his dresser.
on January 25, 2014
Absolutely beautiful case! Houses all my expensive sunglasses even the large ones fit with no problem. It's a perfect way to keep my collection organized, clean, and all in one place! I would highly recommend to anyone looking to purchase this product. At first I was hesitant because of the price, but I definitely got what I paid for, I love it!!
on September 17, 2015
OK so I've only had this piece for two days but it is lovely and expertly crafted. Yes, even though it is made in China.before you order, measure the spot where you wish to place it! The bedside style table that I had chosen is 22" and the case is, exactly, 22" , so I got lucky. I've one slot remaining and I'm expecting another pair today. I can see that the case will be housing my newest pairs but not all. I think that one thing that just screamed quality to me was the ease of opening the case lid – it seems to float in the air and yet stays open for as long as you need.

If this were on sale at a store such as Ethan Allen it would cost $550 or more. It's a genuine bargain at this price. And although the shipping price is steep, mine was delivered exactly two days after delivery and was packed so carefully that it would have had to have been woefully mistreated in shipping to have cracked the glass. It's lovely.
on October 31, 2014
Less is more so I'll keep my opinion short....this case is absolutely beautiful. The quality of the wood/glass is excellent. If you want to elegantly display your eyewear, this is the case. I love it.
on December 29, 2014
Very nicely made and quite large and roomy for those who accumulate glasses as I tend to. In fact, I could have done with a smaller size but now I have an excuse to buy more sunglasses.

Highly recommend.
on July 12, 2014
Great buy! The box was actually heavier than I imagined aand larger but a real beauty. It is a real showcase and if you are into glasses as I am you'll appreciate this display case abunch. The shipping was a little high I thought but overall it was a good buy.
on January 15, 2016
I just got tired of searching for this or that pair of glasses, so I ordered this. I cannot praise everything surrounding this order enough. Amazon was great wit the deliver and the product looks better in-person. Highly recommended for those with multiple pairs of glasses.
on February 16, 2015
We absolutely love this box! I would've given it 5 stars, but when I tried to lock it, the gold lock plate came off. I had to Superglue it back on. Other than that, it's Gorgeous!
on January 5, 2015
I love this item! I have several pairs of glasses and leave them all over the place...this box is a god-send. Just what i've been looking for.