K&J 12-Pack of Compatible Mr. Coffee Water Filter Discs - Universal Fit - Replacement Charcoal Water Filter Discs for Mr Coffee Coffee Brewers - Better Than OEM!
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$4.05 (27%)|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||7 x 7 x 5 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ► Universal Fit - These replacement Mr Coffee water filter discs made by K&J will fit all Mr Coffee brewers that take the disc style of charcoal filter, making it easy to determine if these will fit your machine or not. Just look at the shape!
- ► Aerolace Activated Carbon Micromesh - Ensures maximum exposure to absorption material without using carbon granules that would otherwise let unwanted materials through and even clog up your Mr Coffee coffee maker. K&J is the highest quality of any filter currently sold!
- ► Improves Beverage Flavor - Removing impurities, calcium, chlorine, and odors with activated charcoal filters creates the best-tasting beverages.
- ► Eco-friendly Packaging - We ship your replacement Mr Coffee compatible filter replacements not in a bulky box, but with minimal packaging. Filters are individually wrapped.
- ► 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If for any reason our filters do not meet your expectations, simply email us back for a full refund! K&J makes the most effective filters on the market!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
These Mr. Coffee compatible water filters will fit in every 4-12 cup Mr. Coffee machine.
Using our special micromesh skin enables us to utilize ultra fine-grain charcoal. Finer charcoal means more surface area exposure, resulting in more efficient filtration. This combination makes for a filter that is unmatched in performance.
IMPROVES DRINK FLAVOR
Impurities such as calcium, chlorine, and various odors interfere with the transfer of true coffee flavor to your taste buds. Using a K&J activated charcoal filter in your Keurig brewer ensures maximum filtration, bringing out the true beverage flavor that was intended.
Your filters will each come individually sealed to ensure that every filter will be 100% fresh and new when you need it, down to the last one.
These fine filters fit all Mr. Coffee machines, including the following Mr. Coffee brewers:
FT, IS, DR, CG, DW, SK, JW, JH, DB, VB, RM, TF, NC, PL, NL, UN and UR series.
Fits any 4-12 cup Mr. Coffee brewer, even if it's not listed here.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Filters look exact same as Original coffee filter that came with Mr. Coffee maker. Tried out the filter in my coffee pot with a fresh pot of coffee- tastes the exact same.
Local grocery store (kroger) charged almost $6 for 1 filter, bed bath and beyond charges $6 for 2 filters so this is by far a better deal for the exact same product. Very happy these 12 charcoal water filters for my Mr. Coffee coffee pot filters that will last me a year!
Update 7/10/17: originals were to be replaced once every 30 days, after about 14 days the coffee started to get an odd taste. Initially I didn't know what to make of it, then decided to remove the filter and BINGO! I have stopped using these replacement filters and fill the pot directly from my refrigerators water dispenser.
If anything, it seemed to my eyes that these discs had better flow than the Mr. Coffee brand, and this is with a brand-new model that touts "faster brewing time" on the box (yes, it is noticeably quicker than my old unit). Each pulse of water from the pump passed completely through the filter before the next pulse arrived. With the Mr. Coffee-brand disks, there was always a puddle of varying depth on top of the filter until after brewing completed.
Finally, no, I could not detect any difference in the strength or taste of the coffee between the two brands of discs.
We are heavy coffee drinkers and we make a minimum of 2 pots of coffee per day, sometimes more when family visits. This filter was in better condition after one month of use than was the original filter that came with my plastic filter holder unit. We replace our filter monthly due to how much coffee we make per day, so how long it will last for someone will vary with usage.