12-Piece Jumbo 5-Inch Steak Knife Set
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Set of 12 steak knives made in China for Victorinox
- Round blunt tip; serrated edge for cutting through meat and other tough foods with ease
- Ergonomic, large, wood handles minimize wrist tension and ensure a secure grip
- Lightweight design; 5-inch corrosion-resistant stainless-steel blades; high-quality, yet economical; washing by hand recommended
- Measures 9-1/2 by 1 by 3/5 inches each; limited lifetime warranty
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This product was a disappointment. They are very poor quality. The wood is not well finished, the blades are cheap.Published on April 3, 2013 by Ceil
Steak knives are OK. Nothing to brag about. The shank does not go all the way through the handle and the knife is not very sharp. For the money they are OK.Published on September 8, 2012 by Dandylion
Totally bogus product. Clearly labeled on box in plain font, not on knives as "Victorinox". Also, purchased on Black Friday for 50% off, but was charged full price. Read morePublished on January 21, 2011 by Jimdago
Just opened the Victorinox knife set and had to go back on Amazon and see what was ordered. I did not realize I was ordering low quality cheap crap from China. Read morePublished on December 25, 2010 by Joe
If these knives are Victorinox there certainly isn't any mention of that on the pathetic packaging they came in. Made in China written all over the box... Read morePublished on December 8, 2010 by Novox