Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Month Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 14, 2017
This movie with Randy Orton in it was the first time I have seen him in a movie as well. Enjoy watching it.
0Comment|Report abuse
Different but still a solid performance by Randy orton.
on September 26, 2017
It's a great movie. I recommend
on January 9, 2016
WWE star Randy Orton stars in this action movie full of fun! A paramedic gets a phone call from one of his past enemies who is a complete madman who threatens to kill many people unless Nick, Orton's character, can go on wild tasks and complete them. Now it is up to Nick to complete the tasks and find the madman before it is too late! This film is action packed and full of high octane! Rated R for violence, nudity.
on July 26, 2017
This had all the action, really good
on September 19, 2014
great action film; I have only seem Randy Orton in one other film so I was happy to see how much he improved he wasn't so stiff. As for the movie it was itself it was good nice and quick action film, lots of action and a bit of thrills, I liked it very much. The supporting cast was great - this is a good movie - hopefully WWE gives more action movies to Randy!
2 helpful votes
on March 4, 2014
The filming is all at night and everything is in shadows. Ambiance is one thing...just plain hard to watch is another. Randy Orton did a decent acting job in this. Somebody get him a real script! The plot of this movie is unbelievably ludicrous. The ending is so insanely contrived, it literally begs you to throw a shoe at it. In short this film should have ended after Round 2. At least then somebody would win...like the viewer.
on December 30, 2014
Great movie, lots of action -- I liked it better than the first one even, which is saying something. Plus I love the fact that it came with the ultraviolet copy because we rarely use the dvd players since we have the roku now.
2 helpful votes
on March 29, 2015
Okay movie
on November 1, 2013
I bought this movie based on customer reviews, and I definitely was not disappointed. I actually did like it better than Part 1, which I also liked and enjoyed. This one had more of a story line in my opinion, and I loved the way it was constantly revealing more of that story line. I am an Action Movie Junkie, but this movie is not as action packed as most of movies, but I still loved it. I've already watched it twice, and I plan to watch both parts 1 and 2 this weekend.

The biggest surprise to me is the Randy Orton can really act. He did a great job! I thought that it was going to be all braun, to make up for the limited acting abilities, which is just fine with me, but Randy actually did a lot of acting, and did a great job acting.

I'm not sure what the reviewer who said that everything was so Dark was talking about, but maybe he should invest in a better TV or maybe some glasses. LOL!

Great movie! Well worth having in your Action Movie Collection.
4 helpful votes