Amazon Vehicles Oct16 Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Subscribe & Save Cozy Knits Book 2 or More Hours of House Cleaning on Amazon fin fin fin  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 All-New Kindle Oasis hhnsweeps Shop Cycling on Amazon
Customer Discussions > Resident Evil 4 - PlayStation 2 forum

i'm 12 should i be allowed to play RE4?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 25, 2008 1:57:36 PM PST
carl says:
should 12 year olds be allowed to play RE4? be honest.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2008 2:45:30 AM PST
Some parents would probably say no because it has gore and is scary in parts.I let my daughter who is 10 play it though because she does not think it is scary and understands that violence is not good in real life and it's just a game.Honestly,I'd rather her play this game then something like GRAND THEFT AUTO which deals with real life violence with gangs and police and stuff.

Posted on Mar 26, 2010 8:15:20 AM PDT
C. Robinson says:
Sure you can! I am 12 and I play Resident Evil 4 all the time. If your parents don't mind you playing a game that is like this game, than you are all right.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 7, 2010 3:58:20 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 8, 2010 5:36:01 AM PDT
T. Frye says:
Look, I've played RE4 ever since I was 8 years old, and I never wanted to chop anyone's head off or anything. I've seen more violent video games than RE4. There is some mild cussing, but nothing much. An important thing to remember is that in RE4 you're not shooting people, you're shooting zombies. If your parents say you can play it, go right ahead.

Posted on Jul 20, 2010 10:02:20 PM PDT
Well, I'm 15 and I beat the game 4 times, and it is no doubt a great game. But there is a certain degree of violence in the game that may not be acceptable. There certainly are much more violent and bloody games, take CoD for example. There is much more killing and profanity in CoD than there probably ever will be in any Resident Evil game. The game is made M for it's horror aspect, as well as the violence. There are a few good scares that the game definately will give you over the course of playing it. But in the end, it depends on you. If you can stand a reasonable amount of blood and parasite killing, then you should be good. There won't be many decapitations (unless you fail and die. Stay away from big bugs and chainsaws, by the way. Helps alot) so the blood won't be totally overboard. There is my suggestion.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Nov 25, 2008
Latest post:  Jul 20, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about